Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

*fumbles with pack*

- - - - - fumbles pack

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

Thradia

Thradia

*licks*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
Seeing Flutter in charge, I let a sigh of relief escape..

*eyes Katherine and decides tonight will not be the night she invites Spyder to her quarters*

Well met all! Glad to see you've found you ways!

*hands Flutter a crate of bread*

For the hungry...let it last you the entire week m'lady. And keep an eye on that DiP, I have a feeling he's been sneaking into the cellar and drinking the ale straight from the keg!

*wonders if she should invited DiP to her quarters....*

I am off to gather more supplies, perhaps we will have some music tonight

Posted Image
Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

Hiding in the shadows, with my bow relaxed now that the danger has subsided.

*Thinking to myself, In Dip's prime, he would have made quick work of the Agaryulnaer. Not since Twigg, have I seen Dip in such a mood.*

Staying hidden in the shadows, I continued to watch. These Ladies had me fooled, for they not the common bar wenches I had believed them to be. They handle their weapons with an air of familiarty and they have an aura of enchantment to them.

*Stepping out from the shadows*

"Hello Ladies and Gentle men, I am Maddux. If I had been gifted with a needle and thread, I would assist with that Bustier, but I have been cursed with this Bow instead."

Flutter

Flutter

The Secret World

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
*Shouts after Thradia...* "Hire a barkeep while you're out! I shan't be working here all night when the fine young gentlemen come calling!"

*Heaves the crate of bread onto one hip as if it were a child*"Spyder keep an eye on DiP whilst I go downstairs and put this bread in the storage will ye?"
"And Kat... aye I shall call you Kat... go ahead with those tailor names as I don't foresee my tailor ever actually returning from that forsaken place."

*Carries the bread loaves off and decides to change her frock whilst she is behind closed door*

Posted Image

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.' - Albert Einstein

SpyderBite

SpyderBite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
*smiles wryly at Maddux*

"Well met, Darthirii", *bows with a flourish*

"You may call me Elg'cahl".

Katharine

Katharine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
*shouts after Thradia* 'And hello to you too, lady!' *chuckles*
*then follows after Flutter, picking up falling bread loaves before they hit the floor* "Well all depends on what kind of tailor you want. Female, male, blind, seeing... I know a ....' *gets cut off by a slamming door in her face* 'Ack!'

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
So many voices, what's going on?

*Opens eyes and sees what appears to be boots.*

"What am I doing down here again? Who's playing games?"

*Pulls himself up, dusts off himself, and notices Maddux has shown up, Flutter is no where to be seen and Spyder has a smirk on his face.*

"Maddux! How have you been? It has been a long time my friend."

*Remembers Flutter struggling to keep her bustier up, and wonders when she'll be back.*

"Atleast it wasn't more vampires coming in."

Katharine

Katharine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
*turns around* 'I beg your pardon, mister drunken person.' *walks back over to the bar, setting the bread down*

'Problem with vampires?' *grins and shows off her fangs*

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
*startled* "Where were you hiding?"

*looks around, bends over and looks under all the tables.*

"There anyone else around I should know about?" *clears throat* "No real problem with vampires madam, the names DiP" *attempts to bow gracefully, and fails* "It's just the vampires I have dealt with have consumed a lot of arrows. It seems I can say the same about myself and this ale, and I can see I'll have to lay off for a while, maybe."

Flutter

Flutter

The Secret World

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
*Hearing the commotion she opens the door just as she is finishing straightening her slips*
"Thank you dear Kat for grabbing those loaves! We all know what a clumsy woman I can be when I am focusing on something else!"

*straghtens her skirt again*

"Now what have we here? Maddux! What a fine state you are in this eve! Come sit and have some ale with me!"

*considers offering him more than ale before Thradia gets back and gets her claws in him*

"DiP, dear, would mayhap you like some tea?"

Posted Image

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.' - Albert Einstein

Talon

Talon

Offical Cookie Taster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts
*trips over the doormat*
“Oops!”
What an entrance falling over the doormat on the way in.

“Hail to thee good citizen’s”
*Stoops over to pick-up half of his crafting tools from the floor*

“I see Dip is drunk again.”
*glances at the vampires warily*

Would anyone like something made or repaired for the price of a drink?
Posted Image

Katharine

Katharine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
*points at Flutter*
"Aye that lady has a problem with her wardrobe today" *grins and pokes at Spyder seeing he's passed out from too much drink*

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
*slides in the door, and with an arch of her eyebrow, edges around Talon and his mess.*

"Interesting to see the place has patrons now."

*Giving a general smile to the room, Adri takes a chair in a corner booth, making sure she can see her fellow patrons as well as the doorway.*

Flutter

Flutter

The Secret World

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
"Ah ha! Talon! I need the buckle repaired on my bustier!"

*pulls it out from under the counter and drops it on the bar in front of him*

"Just ignore the dried blood it's just from an angry Rend."

*pours him an ice cold ale*

Posted Image

Talon

Talon

Offical Cookie Taster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts
"My lady Flutter for an ice cold ale I shall make thee a new one"
*look at flutter and guessing the size*

"I shall have it made by tomorrow"
*takes drink and sit's by the window*
Posted Image

Flutter

Flutter

The Secret World

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
"Oh wonderful! Talon! all your drinks shall be on me this eve!"

*ponders as to what has become of Thradia and the music she promised*

Posted Image

Eowyna Rohanna

Eowyna Rohanna

I may not be the queen of everything, but I'm the duchess of

• Members
  • 1,408 posts
*opens the door just a crack and peeks in*

*notices Maddux sitting in the corner sipping water and slipping into the cover of shadow* "So this is where you are sneaking off to in the evenings, a'Maelamin." *laughs to herself as she notices the drunk on the floor, the lady missing a bustier, and the vampires lurking.*

thinks to herself: "too bad I have to be away for a time, but I'm coming back to this place"

*closes the door and leaves for Heartwood*

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
*chuckles under her breath*

"M'Lady Flutter,' Adri calls out, "were I you, I would reserve payment until after your bustier is fixed. Else, on the morrow, the only thing you shall have to show for your payments is a drunken tailor and a broken buckle."

*with a small sigh, Adri stretches her long legs out in front of her and begins to relax*

Flutter

Flutter

The Secret World

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
*laughs loudly*

"Well be that the case Lady Adri I tell ye the 'ole tailor shall be findin himself a wee bit lonely on the other side of those doors there!"

*points to the tavern doors still laughing*

Posted Image

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
"Tea sounds nice right about now."

"Hello Talon, long day at work, or bringing work home? Looks to be quite a taxing profession you have." *whispers* "I've got a heavy bag of gold for you if you make the new bustier your making for Flutter have the same effect as the old." *winks*

*Notices Adri sitting by herself in a booth. Stumbles over towards Maddux.*

"I hear that one has suitors chasing her high and low, Maddux." *whispers* "Perhaps while Eowyna is away... well, who could turn down the Bandit King."

*smiles towards Adri.*

"Good day madam." *bows, stumbles, and catches himself.* "Might want to watch out for the ale here."

Thradia

Thradia

*licks*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
Pushing the door open loudly to announce her entrance....her eyes slide around the room slowing as she looks over DiP and Talon and licks her lips..

Should be fun tonight, she thought

*slams a box of goods on the counter*

Food Miss Flutter! Lots of it! Much more then bread too! I'm afraid no bartenders are in the area and I could not meself a bard to play any music. So it will be drunken songs from the patrons tonight!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fumbles, pack