Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

*fumbles with pack*

- - - - - fumbles pack

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

Thradia

Thradia

*licks*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
Looking around the hall I see only one lowly patron, coddling an ale at the bar

*clears throat and makes a show of speaking too loudly*

'Do not think that because the hall may be unguarded by me for the upcoming days that eyes are not watching. Permenent eyes are in the works. Ones that will keep you patrons in order!'

*stuffs a large loaf of bread into the pack*

'And do not eat all the food! We've yet to find a good cook...or at least one that does not feel the need to put bits of mandrake root in everything. '

Stuffing the rest of the goods into the pack and heading out the door, I give one last glace to the drunk, who was passed out and seemed to resemble DiP. Shaking my head, I make plans to return tomorrow eve to check on the hall before my journey began.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Flutter

Flutter

The Secret World

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
Stepping out from the shadows I survey the hall noticing DiP and his drool messing the corner of the bar.
*adjusts her bustier whilst no one watches*
"She'll be gone for a while," I whisper to myself "Good chance for me to get in here and get this place cleaned up" To that I hear my own laughter, ha! the thought of me cleaning anything!

*rubs hands together*
Now... there is a matter of that mandrake root... and of course Thradia has taken the last whole loaf of bread...

*Begins rummaging under the counter*

Posted Image

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.' - Albert Einstein

SpyderBite

SpyderBite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
*pokes his head up from behind the bar to see if she's left yet*

"Ahhh.. ", smiles the Vampire, fangs bared. With a pale white hand he pushes the dead body of DiP, recently drained of his life force, to the floor and finishes the man's ale.

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
*stumbles back onto the stool*

"No need to worry about the food, M'Lady" *hic* "the ale is what I come here for, although I hear the cookies are delicious."

*downs another mug of ale and reaches for a full mug*

"This is the" *hic* "the...." *hic* "...the last one."

*Feels the presence of something, or someone behind him. Attempts to turn and look*

"What do you..."

The fangs were already in his neck, the last thing he sees before it all turns black, is the mug of ale before him.

Flutter

Flutter

The Secret World

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
*stands up from behind the bar, her eyes angry*

Now Spyder what have I told you...
If we are going to allow you in here you cannot continue to injure the patrons.
*grabs a mysterious dust from the pouch around her waist and sprinkles it into DiP's airway*
Now leave him alone or I will have ye removed.

*straightens her falling bustier again in a decisive manner*
Mumbling something about having no fear of spiders as she once again sets herself down under the counter organizing the shelves.

Posted Image

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.' - Albert Einstein

SpyderBite

SpyderBite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
*growls at Flutter*

"I merely read the sign out front which mentioned a Happy Hour featuring delicious entrees"

*helps DiP up off the floor and on to a stool next to him*

"Many pardons.. I had mistaken you for an entree".

*bows in a flourish of white robes*

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
*Takes the hand held out in front of him. Grunts with the effort of getting up.*

"Thank you." *hic*

*eyes the empty mug in front of him*

"Something's not right" *hic* "not right here. What's in this stuff anyway? and where did" *hic* "you two come from?"

*eyes SpyderBite and Flutter, and stares as Flutter's bustier begins to fall*

Flutter

Flutter

The Secret World

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
*grabs a shawl off the rack behind her*

"For the sake of all that is good I can't seem to figure out why there is this box of gaman horns here...." again mumbling to myself.

*ahem*

"DiP methinks you have been here near three days now. I thought perhaps a spat between you and one of the local wenches had you drowning your sorrows."

*pushes Spyderbite a plate of Queen Mums special cookies*
"She made these for you only Spyder... something about some special ingredient that only you would enjoy. Where's that lass that is always glued to your shoulder?"

*glances at the wooden box of horns again*
"Either of you guys know what to make of these gaman horns?"
*tosses a horn onto the bar*
*it hits with a thud*

Posted Image

SpyderBite

SpyderBite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
"Aye, the Mistress Katharine", replies Spyder as he sniffs one of the cookies suspiciously, "I have ventured to these lands without her. Somehow, I'm quite confident she'll find me eventually".

*tosses the cookie back on the plate*

"Garlic!? Damn you Mortals and your stereotypes! I love garlic.. but the motive I have no taste for!"

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
*notices Flutter cover up with a shawl, attempts to not get caught staring but thinks it's too late*

"Three da" *hic* "days?"

*Mumbles incoherently to self*

*Picks up the horn and attempts to focus on it*

"Haven't seen these things in ages." *hic* "Other than trophies or" *hic* "decoration I haven't seen them used for anything useful."

*Grabs one of SpyderBites cookies and takes a bite. Grimmaces and runs towards the restroom stumbling over chairs and knocking over a table.*

SpyderBite

SpyderBite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
"Gaman horns", he nods, "In my lands, they are scattered about the nests of 'uncivilized' Vampires". With a serious look in his jet black eyes, he continues, "Should you visit one day, m'lady, you should stay far from the gate which opens in Homare. It is not likely that you'll live very long. Vampires with no mind of their own led by my own Maker "WyRm" call it home and mindlessly slaughter those who dare approach their lair".

*Watches DiP make a run for bushes outside and chuckles*

Flutter

Flutter

The Secret World

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
*grins at spyder with a look in her eye*

"I think I shall keep these horns... they may prove quite useful."

" I am a very old witch dear Spyder I have allies you wouldn't dream I have. I shant be put off by a vampire or two. After all I was married to one many moons ago..."

Posted Image

SpyderBite

SpyderBite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
"What a coincidence! I'm married to one myself!"

*hears the familiar pounding of hooves outside and smiles*

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
After a moment outside DiP enters and half heartedly picks up the table and chairs he accidently rearranged.

"First you two, now more coming in." *clutches the bite marks on his neck* "Better not be more vampires."

Flutter

Flutter

The Secret World

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
"Bah... He could not take me. I am chosen for other things. How do you suppose I stay looking so young?"
*hikes up bustier again*

"He did take my sister though..."
*ponders on telling that story and decides not to*

"No worries DiP you will be fine here, even the vampires around here show a little respect to 'ole Flutter... most of them anyways..."

*eyes Spyder as she wipes the dust from her hands onto her apron hoping no one notices it's made of blessed magic cloth*

Posted Image

Katharine

Katharine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
*walks in with a sword clanging against her plate pants, clicking her tongue* "Getting in trouble again I see, my dear." She grined up at Spyder. "Flutter, think you're losing your top again honey, you should fix that buckle in the back" Kat laughed.

She looked down at the plate of cookies and grimaced. "Ack are you eating garlic again?! Flutter you got any mints behind there? Think I'm gonna need them before I say a proper hello to this thing I married." *sighs*

SpyderBite

SpyderBite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
*grins at the Vampiress*

"You folks have it all wrong", he says to no one in particular while adjusting the specticals over his eyes, "We're not the Vampires you heard stories about as your parents tucked you in at night. We've been damned with the Curse..", smiling as he spoke, "But we've also been blessed by Mithras in order to carry on with our cause and fight down the monsters you run from.. from which we were made".

*Takes a deep draw from the stein of ale before him and puts an arm around his wife*

"Besides.. how dangerous could be a couple of Vampires be who killed Lord British and sent him back in to the Void where he could unleash no further tyranny on the lands?"

Flutter

Flutter

The Secret World

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
"Well met Katharine!"
"Glad you took the time to come get your boy I think he's gotten loose from his leash!"
*laughs*
"Seriously pleased to meet you Lady, and no worries about Mum's cookies, she wouldn't hurt any of her boys. She said the secret ingredient had to do with some poor sap she found on the street... I can't say much more as the conversation wasn't for public ears"
*eyes DiP who has once again fallen into his drunken sleep*

"Here lass, have an ale" *pushes the mug accross the bar to her* "that will make you at least not care so much about the stench"

*pulls up bustier and mumbles something about her tailor going on a hunting trip for Coil fangs and not returning*

Posted Image

Katharine

Katharine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
*pinches Spyder's side, and grins at Flutter* "Ah, no thanks... not my kind of brew" *pushes it towards Spyder* "Here you drink this, and Flutter if you want a better tailor, I could give you a few good names. They make bustiers with clasps that work" *snickers*

*looks down at the floor, and nudges the unconcious man with her foot* "what's he doing down there? And why's he all pale?" *sighs heavily* "Spyder, did you do something to that poor sap?"

SpyderBite

SpyderBite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
"I didn't do anything more than mistaken him for a bar pretzel, Love".

*shrugs*

"Figured they were just catering to our kind is all".

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fumbles, pack