Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Hunt Nite Hangover!

- - - - - hangover hunt nite

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Anne Nomilly

Anne Nomilly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
This week's Hunt Nite was, well, how to put it, "interesting". We faced the Bedlam peerless in hopes that we would be able to advance it above level three where we got stuck the first time so many months ago.

Upon arriving at the crypt, everyone was in high spirits and the spawn seemed a bit slow to start.

Posted Image

As the tiers advanced, however, the bodies quickly piled up.

Posted Image

And piled up......

Posted Image

For the first two tiers there were very few deaths amongst our valiant warriors. Upon hitting tier three though, the death robe collection began in earnest, as did the beating the armor thanks to the Interred Grizzles and their OOoooOOze.

Posted Image

Still, things were going rather well and the tiers were advancing nicely UNTIL the mummies and green blobs on crack showed up with the Champ right behind them! Then the death robe fest began!!!

Posted Image

Iza valiantly tried to rez all the ghosts in the corner room while another group tried to hold the stairs and rez ghosts there.

Posted Image

However, we soon found out that the mummies and blobs favorite snack is the new rezzed person. Did you know they will even come from across the room to munch on you? [shocked]

After trying several times to get everyone up, we decided to call retreat to the healer area where everyone could get rezzed and healed and redressed. Upon taking inventory, it was discovered that most armor was severely trashed and in desperate need of repairs. It was decided to take a break to repair armor and then regroup at Yew Gate where we then decided to try the champ in Takuno, leaving the Bedlam Champ for another nite.

The Champ in Takuno went much better and, while several death robes were collected, he was defeated soundly giving our hunters a much needed victory for the evening. (I apologize that I don't have any pics of the Takuno Champ.)

I want to thank everyone who came out and hunted and threw their hearts and souls into the champ at Bedlam. I'm sorry it did not work out better but we did learn a few lessons and I promise you we will go their again with a better strategy and we WILL defeat it!

I think one of the biggest mistakes I made was not knowing that this Champ is unlike any other in the land. Where most Champs stop spawning the smaller level creatures once the Champ appears, this one seems to be more like the Travesty peerless in that the spawn continues until the Champ is taken down. This is strange but valuable information.

I also want to thank all those who tried so hard to hold an area and get the hunters rezzed. You guys truly worked together wonderfully against insane odds. There were people throwing up energy fields to try to hold the spawn back while others rezzed and healed and still others fought off the spawn attempting to get in. As always, you guys ROCKED!

As I said, we will take on the Bedlam Champ again and DEFEAT IT. You guys are all too good to not take a run at this again. Now that we know exactly what to expect, we will coordinate better and emerge victorious.

Until next week, be safe and have FUN.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hangover, hunt, nite