Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Starting A T hunter

- - - - - hunter starting

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
Yeah level 1 is easy because you don't get the initial spawn when the chest pops up. If you loot fast enough, you'll only get 1 guardian to fight.

Im Free

Im Free

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts
If you want a stand alone program to use that doesn't rely on IE or Firefox to be opened and have to wait for the pics to load up here is the link to UO Treasure Hunters Tools. It has all the locations of all the TMaps in UO and what you can expect to spawn in the vicinity of the spot. You can use this program coupled with UOAM and a sextant and mark your runes for your rune books that way you can mark the spots to make it easy for you to use them and know exactly where to dig for each spot.

http://www.codeproje...om/wtl/uoth.asp

This program doesn't interact with UO in anyway when you use it. It does however have the capability to export the Map file to UOAM which marks all the spots with a marker.
Im Free, Legendary Smith of UBB

Baldguy

Baldguy

AKA Thom O'Bedlam. Got a Question? I got a link for ya!

• Members
  • 1,948 posts
Instead of provo, use peace, music, gm mage. Use two earth ele's and a EV to take out spawn. This will work even for lvl 6 (at least back in the day).

100 carto
100 LP
120 Mage
100 Med
120 Peace
120 Music
60 Eval

Useful links

[UO:F Common FAQ] [UO Guide] [Official UO Play Guide] [UO Feedback] [More Links, gathered by the Forum]
[B][SIZE="3"]Got a Question, or a great answer? PM me with it and I will post in the FAQ.

Baldguy

Baldguy

AKA Thom O'Bedlam. Got a Question? I got a link for ya!

• Members
  • 1,948 posts
For the map library,I used UOAM. Walked to every spot (fell and tramm), then marked over it. Always mark 3 steps away, facing in the same direction. UOAM is a MSUT, because of the zoom tool for homing in on the point.

Useful links

[UO:F Common FAQ] [UO Guide] [Official UO Play Guide] [UO Feedback] [More Links, gathered by the Forum]
[B][SIZE="3"]Got a Question, or a great answer? PM me with it and I will post in the FAQ.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hunter, starting