Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

IF Anne Falls over in UOFORUMS.....

- - - - - anne falls uoforums

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

TimberWolf

TimberWolf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
Will anyone hear????
Man wake up folks...I have never seen such a dead Forum!
* Goes off looking for signs of life!*
:shocked:

Anne Nomilly

Anne Nomilly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
If you are gonna be looking for signs of life, you BETTER be bringing coffee with you! *YAWNS*

Posted Image

Guest_F'Nor_*

Guest_F'Nor_*
  • Guests
Signs of life? Describe that.

Are you looking for idle chatter perhaps?
Or maybe a good heated discussion?

Fairly calm around here these days. Most of the posts that come in, are a Want, or an Item to sell or purchase, Our legendary Friday Night hunts and other smaller adult type chatter.

Perhaps you'd like to start a daily post about a topic that occurs to you?

Sorry its not as heated or full of lively hood as you might expect.

Oh, and to stay on topic, if Anne falls over; well, doubt I'd hear it, but I'd sure miss her!!

Cheers,

Anne Nomilly

Anne Nomilly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
In all seriousness, from what I've seen, most of the action takes place out in the general forums. There are some lively debates there but it's nice that people don't start flame wars. Opinions are stated, Flutter drags out the fly swatter and smacks hands if needed, and everyone puts in their two cents worth but with none of the arguing and ugliness you see other places for the most part.

The shard forums on the other hand are a bit quieter. Maybe check out the General Forum or even Spiels and Rants. It's funny but the Rants over here are a lot kinder than others I've seen. People get their frustrations out, other people give their opinions and no one gets their panties in a wad.

And of course there's ALWAYS the Spam Forum! :grin:

Just look around other places besides the shard forums. It's a bit different over here but in a really nice way.

Posted Image

Flutter

Flutter

The Secret World

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
Aye we do spread the love throughout the forums here don't we?
Since we don't have the population (although we are getting there) as some other boards it's quite possible we tend to post more often in the general area just because we want to chat with everyone regardless of shard.
Also there's not a lot of shard specific stuff happening on Catskills lately but... BUT we are still looking for a Catskills reporter to prove me wrong!!

Posted Image

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.' - Albert Einstein

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
In some ways, it's nice we have a small audience, it means nothing gets out of control and people who come here to stir up trouble, are quickly dealt with.

On the other hand, I can't help but with more people WOULD sign up and post, but then I dread having an armada of the UHall style posters invading our boards.

Note: Not to say ALL stratics uhaller's are bad, but there are some idiotic people on that board I can't stand :P

Minotaur2k

Minotaur2k

Meow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
*adds in the feline lifeforms to the Catskills forum*

*releases 23 cats, 13 panthers, 5 bangle tigers, 2 white tigers and 1 lion then starts to meow in the middle of them*

Woof!!
MEEEEEEOOOOOOOWWWW!
There are no stupid questions......only stupid people!

Flutter

Flutter

The Secret World

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
*pats Min*

Sometimes I wonder about you...

Posted Image

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.' - Albert Einstein

Minotaur2k

Minotaur2k

Meow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

*pats Min*

Sometimes I wonder about you...

The funniest thing is I have had about 3 co workers do that to me earlier this week, all said pretty much the same thing. One asked if I have had a cat scan lately...to which I replied meow.
There are no stupid questions......only stupid people!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: anne, falls, uoforums