Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Blackrock pieces

- - - - - blackrock pieces

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Dain Bramage

Dain Bramage

Damaged Goods

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
Ok, so was rummaging around my bank box today (hadn't been on UO in awhile) and I came across all the blackrock pieces I had collected. Are these being used for anything?

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
Not yet, unless you want to cast the armegeddon spell.
Rumors in the past tho have it that they might be used for something. Who knows? lol

moxie_denzien

moxie_denzien

resident red robot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts
i don't know of any use for them besides deco and the arm spell.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

atlas607

atlas607

loves uoforums!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
The arm spell is pretty fun.

Dain Bramage

Dain Bramage

Damaged Goods

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
What's the armageddon spell do? And does blackrock still spawn anywhere?

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
I think you can still dig it up in the Motherlode Areas (where the increased skill gain things were) but Im not totally sure.

The Armageddon spell gets you hearing voices and was making you able to incite Blackrock Infected creatures that dropped little chests kinda like Paragon chests...

Posted Image

Decardo Imier

Decardo Imier

Knight of the Balance

• Members
  • 1,328 posts
Probably worth keeping for now
Posted Image

Life is the Dance and Honor, the Dance is Death to those we oppose,
Honor is our salvation.
Without Honor the Dance is meaningless
forms and we are nothing.

Ripcord

Ripcord

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I just came back to the game a couple days ago and have been mining a lot near my home (mountains north of Britain). In the 3 days I've been mining, I've found 11 pieces of blackrock. Just thought I'd let you all know it's still out there.

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

EOGamer Network PR ManagerEOGamer Network Community ManagerGodde

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts
And it now can be used for making blackrock stew.

Ripcord

Ripcord

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
What does blackrock stew do?

McNuge

McNuge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts
It was the only food that a bane dragon would eat in order for you to bond it. I know that, but, I don't know that you can tame them anymore. If anyone knows can you let us know, thanks.

Oh and how exactly do you cast the Arm spell?

Jimmy Pop

Jimmy Pop

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts
Try doing the new spawn with the dark wisps... you'll want a piece of blackrock in your pack. Trust me.

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts

Try doing the new spawn with the dark wisps... you'll want a piece of blackrock in your pack. Trust me.

To clarify that statement: if you got blackrock in your pack, you ignore their black armor which makes killing them a lot easier.

Playing on Drachenfels? Speaking German? Tired of exploring Sosaria alone?

Check us out: www.semperfidelis.de or sent me a pm

Sounder

Sounder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
I think they should let us make jewelry from iy, or a necklace (w/o taking the neck slot). realistically you could make a necklace for certain animals as well, or are animals affected by the 'shield' ?
Being a weaker player, if it's a paragon dark wisp, I'll hide close by and wait for it to go into it's shield mode, then get in my extra whacks before it drops it.
Quitting UO Sale - Moving to LOTRO - L.S. Middle house S. of Bagball Court, Luna - No Spawn -
ICQ 18-303-350

McNuge

McNuge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts
I like the idea of being able to make jewels using black rock. not sure what special property it could impart though. In order for it to be useful, it would have to be something like citrine rings that can get up to 50% EP, or like the turquoise rings that can have SSI 5% on them. It would be cool if you could enhance with those jewels after imbuing to give higher intensity levels. Like imbue a set of jewels and then after put SSI 5% on the ring or 50% EP and then put MR 2 on the bracelet, or extra FC or FCR

Anira Cuilwen

Anira Cuilwen

Scholar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts

I like the idea of being able to make jewels using black rock. not sure what special property it could impart though. In order for it to be useful, it would have to be something like citrine rings that can get up to 50% EP, or like the turquoise rings that can have SSI 5% on them. It would be cool if you could enhance with those jewels after imbuing to give higher intensity levels. Like imbue a set of jewels and then after put SSI 5% on the ring or 50% EP and then put MR 2 on the bracelet, or extra FC or FCR

Or just look nice and glow according to the amount of criminal players nearby :D

Citizen Office of Vesper
Europa Roleplay

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: blackrock, pieces