Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Question on magery/eval

- - - - - magery or eval question

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Baldguy

Baldguy

AKA Thom O'Bedlam. Got a Question? I got a link for ya!

• Members
  • 1,948 posts
how do you get the satyr to target you?

Useful links

[UO:F Common FAQ] [UO Guide] [Official UO Play Guide] [UO Feedback] [More Links, gathered by the Forum]
[B][SIZE="3"]Got a Question, or a great answer? PM me with it and I will post in the FAQ.

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
Attack it :-/

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

buddy lee

buddy lee

Agent Zero

• Members
  • 2,249 posts

Attack it :-/

Vepl

works for me

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
I normally make fun of how it's hoof size is too small compared to the rest of him. That ticks him off and sends him in a discording frenzy.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Baldguy

Baldguy

• Members
  • 1,948 posts
lol. So, when discorded, any skill will raise correct?

Useful links

[UO:F Common FAQ] [UO Guide] [Official UO Play Guide] [UO Feedback] [More Links, gathered by the Forum]
[B][SIZE="3"]Got a Question, or a great answer? PM me with it and I will post in the FAQ.

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
In short "Yes"

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Baldguy

Baldguy

• Members
  • 1,948 posts
SO, if I brought a tailor witha bug full of cloth, I could get to legendary off of oil cloths? MUAHAHAHAHA

Also, pet training will be easy.

Useful links

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
Not sure about "pet" training :-/

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Baldguy

Baldguy

• Members
  • 1,948 posts
sounds like another experiment. Although I doubt it will work, it would be AMAZING if you could train up pets over 100 using this. Like Rune beetles, etc.

Useful links

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
Not sure how your going to get the satyr to discord them....with out the pet wanting to kill them :( .

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Baldguy

Baldguy

• Members
  • 1,948 posts
peace my man, peace. gonna be interesting to say the least.

target satyr w/ pet
wait for discord
lead satyr to area you will be training in
area peace
target peace satyr to keep it in place.

Useful links

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Or just invis/all (or pet name) stop (invis your pet, order it to stop)

Or discord your pet yourself.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Baldguy

Baldguy

• Members
  • 1,948 posts
no disco. meet in game soon and we can try! Am in now with merth and kell, but no discoers on.

Useful links

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
Think Ocho has discord. See if you can get him on :)

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: magery or eval, question