Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

ALL 13 Full Size Kingdom Reborn Screenshot Links

- - - - - 13 full kingdom links reborn screenshot size

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

UOForums Central ManagerMith'quessir

• Members
  • 3,882 posts

A few things I noticed:

A lot of house fighting (hopefully not a sign of things to come PvP wise... oh wait, nevermind)

A lot of monsters that appear to be in places where they weren't before (i.e. what are minotuars doing in Hyloth, or anywhere outside the Labyrinth)

WHERE'S THE BLOOOD?!? I hope that's just the use of a filter for PR purposes.

Watching the vids, you'll hear them mention "lots of blood" in one of the dungeons.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Send lawyers, guns and money
The crap has hit the fan
!"

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Good to know Silverfoot, thanks.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

• Members
  • 3,882 posts
Also just noticed, duh, the house signs, no longer stuck up in the corner! I like what's showing a lot better than the lone pole!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The crap has hit the fan
!"

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA
I was looking through the screenshots again, and I really like how plants look. I hope the ones that gardeners can make look like that!

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Looked at http://uo.stratics.c...hots/UOKR16.jpg some more.

It is just me, or does the house on the left that's kinda cut out look to face east, as well as have 4 floors? And the one in the top left has mushrooms in the front yard?

Has there always been an option to line the perimeter of houses with plants like those?

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

Has there always been an option to line the perimeter of houses with plants like those?

See what you guys did! Dip is now interested in plants, homes, and decorating. The Killer in him is broken.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA

See what you guys did! Dip is now interested in plants, homes, and decorating. The Killer in him is broken.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only illusion of lining the perimeter was in the front of the house - you could change the steps into solid blocks and put plants on top. But I know of no way to line the other borders of the house, or do it without those stair blocks.

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Don't worry Maddux, it was just to make sure that the corpses left outside their homes in a failed attempt to hide would serve a purpose... to push up daisies.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Moll

Moll

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
Thanks for posting these! I've seen most but not all.

In shot 06 ... are those mongbats? They look a little large! I wonder if they are meaner in KR! :laugh:

Bear rugs *do* need tweeking... they just look odd... as well, the regular braziers just don't look right to me.

Lots of great improvements otherwise, though! I'm looking forward to seeing more!
Moll aka Serafina Cole, Ulla Rai'e
Sonoma
Babette, Siege Perilous

Baldguy

Baldguy

AKA Thom O'Bedlam. Got a Question? I got a link for ya!

• Members
  • 1,948 posts
Deleted, duplicate post. Sorry.

Useful links

[UO:F Common FAQ] [UO Guide] [Official UO Play Guide] [UO Feedback] [More Links, gathered by the Forum]
[B][SIZE="3"]Got a Question, or a great answer? PM me with it and I will post in the FAQ.

Baldguy

Baldguy

• Members
  • 1,948 posts
Looking at UKO 6, there is still a problem with the top chair spacing in relation to the table. They should borrow some of the out of work SIMS programmers to help them out with housing and furniture.

Looking at UKO 6, there is still a problem with the top chair spacing in relation to the table. They should borrow some of the out of work SIMS programmers to help them out with housing and furniture.

UKO 14 and 15, they have a small pillow (hued) in the center of a large bed. It appears to be floating over the bed. I think they used the home deco tool to make that happen. 14 and 15 look to be of the same area, with the house on the left in 14 and the same house and bed on the right in 15, jsut a different time of day.

In UKO 17, there is a toon (and the really look like cartoons now) SITTING on a large bed, in the center. The fruit basket in the cneter looks HUGE in realtion to the chair next to it.

In UKO 18, the stacked bottles on the table in the right corner are hanging off the edge.

( I have been feeling the urge of coming back, and have to pick at something to fight it off. I even found myself looking for tamer accounts for sale on Lake Austin, or just about anyhwere in the U.S. One 120 tamer is MORE than enough for this bald boy)

Useful links

[UO:F Common FAQ] [UO Guide] [Official UO Play Guide] [UO Feedback] [More Links, gathered by the Forum]
[B][SIZE="3"]Got a Question, or a great answer? PM me with it and I will post in the FAQ.

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
Just come back... on LA we will help you with making your own tamer! Nothing as sweet as when you get that last .1 in a skill you have really been working :) .

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

Baldguy

Baldguy

• Members
  • 1,948 posts

Just come back... on LA we will help you with making your own tamer! Nothing as sweet as when you get that last .1 in a skill you have really been working :) .

Vepl

UHUH 3 years last time. UHUHUHUHUH :'( . But I appreciate the offer. Might consider a return after I retire and find work. In 2 years, I will have only one kid at home, and ALOT more free time.

Useful links

Kimmy

Kimmy

=^.^=

• Members
  • 1,128 posts
I'm just so afraid of what it's going to do to my deco *looks worried* I like many others create things out of many other things put togeather in different ways. It all looks great but alot of things aren't avalible to us players and we have to find our own ways of decorateing to get what we want. I'm dreading my house change

Making Sosaria Beautiful one home at a time.

Posted Image

Guest_Suldan_*

Guest_Suldan_*
  • Guests
ok i have to admit.. i actually got to see screenshots of what the game really is going to look like other then trying to watch videos of the game that really looks scary lol, but after looking at those screenshots look impressive.. i have to admite thanks for the screenshots....

Sheltem

Sheltem

The Gentle Tamer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts
They look great, thanks
Sheltem

Posted Image

Full Circle

Full Circle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

UKO 14 and 15, they have a small pillow (hued) in the center of a large bed. It appears to be floating over the bed. I think they used the home deco tool to make that happen. 14 and 15 look to be of the same area, with the house on the left in 14 and the same house and bed on the right in 15, jsut a different time of day.

In UKO 17, there is a toon (and the really look like cartoons now) SITTING on a large bed, in the center. The fruit basket in the cneter looks HUGE in realtion to the chair next to it.

In UKO 18, the stacked bottles on the table in the right corner are hanging off the edge.

( I have been feeling the urge of coming back, and have to pick at something to fight it off. I even found myself looking for tamer accounts for sale on Lake Austin, or just about anyhwere in the U.S. One 120 tamer is MORE than enough for this bald boy)

UKO 19 err, well not really ;p, if you watch the videos up on you tube for KR there is one where a development team member giving the demonstration mentions that once you update to KR you may have to do some slight readjusting to some of your house item placements. Those pictures are torture! I can't wait! :grin:

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

• Members
  • 3,882 posts
Here ya go. Looks good!

Attached Thumbnails

• unicorn.jpg

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The crap has hit the fan
!"

genuine_fake

genuine_fake

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
I found one on the official KR site that hasn't been posted yet.

http://www.uoherald....s/UORK_UI02.jpg

I like the way the health bars and paperdolls are looking, but my only complaint is the font they used on the paperdoll and backpack. Look at it! Pretty dang ugly, plus it's in all caps.

Where could I go to suggest a new one?

Edit: nevermind, make that quite a few... here's more.

http://www.uoherald....A/UOKR_SS06.jpg
http://www.uoherald....A/UOKR_SS07.jpg
http://www.uoherald....A/UOKR_SS08.jpg
http://www.uoherald....A/UOKR_SS09.jpg
http://www.uoherald....A/UOKR_SS10.jpg
http://www.uoherald....A/UOKR_SS11.jpg

Valyssia

Valyssia

A cautionary tale in the making.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

I like the timber & wall sconces but the bear rugs need some tweaking!

It is pretty bad, isn't it?

The rest looks quite good though.

Valyssia

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 13, full, kingdom, links, reborn, screenshot, size