Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

OOC: Name this forum

- - - - - forum ooc

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
The Angry Llama! lol

Snowy

Snowy

Pretty Nice Disguise, isn't it?

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
:laugh: I am not at all sure the "Dry Stein" wants to be renamed. :laugh:

~

"It's definitely a Bubble Bath Day.". ~ Dove Promise

~

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
heres my offerings
The Meadhouse Cellar
Dancing Bottle Tavern
Golden Chalice Lodge
Staggering Knight Inn
Joyful Tankard Arms

:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dragonreborn_KmR

Dragonreborn_KmR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Give its own name and use open role play as well as stories and stuff?

I think spyder missed that part of my post heh. The open role play could lead to other fun things as well. Some one on sonoma once wanted to have town mayors and such. We could do something similar but instead of shard wide it would be uo forums wide. Host town events, keep the towns clean and use open role play as you would in uo only on the forums, heck some times we could een have events ingame to counter the role play.

Posted Image

Thradia

Thradia

*licks*

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
Ok...any submissions past this post won't be included in the poll! You've been warned :P

I'll put up a poll for you guys to vote for a name...we can decide exactly what we want to do in this forum as we go...but I'd like to give in a permanent name by the weekend.

*runs to set up poll*

Posted Image
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: forum, ooc