she eyed it curiously.
"It is done already?"
"Aye Lady. Finished this morning."
She mumbled a thanks and put the scroll delicately inside her pack.
Scripture was never, nor would it be, her forte.
Carrying the scroll across town she entered the empty hall. The echo of
her footsteps was almost deafening. Removing and unrolling the pristine
scroll, she pinned it to the bulletin board for all to read.
Rules of this Hall
1. All posts must be made in Roleplaying (RP) format.
2. Out of Character (OOC) talk is allowed, but only if it is about RP
aspects. To make a thread like this, please put OOC in the title
Example: OOC - Some RPing Help
3. All regular UOF rules apply. See here to read them
4. Non-RP posts will be deleted, with no questions. See rule #1 & 2 to
5. PvP-RP stories are allowed but must be done in a civilized RP manner.
There is no 'I pwd j00" in RP.
6. Have fun!
If there are any questions, please send a messenger to Thradia at The Dry Stein.
She smiled and retreated to her room in the hall's second floor. Perhaps
she would see some new faces shortly...