Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

What would you change on this build?

- - - - - build change

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

Bohica

Bohica

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
The build that I'm gonna try is:

120 Magery
120 Eval Int
120 Ninjutsu
120 Wrestling
120 Resists
120 Parry

The only downfall is the lack of medi but hopefully with 20 med/focus from human and a bunch of mana regen items I can get away with it.

One thing not everyone knows is that you can deadly poison with a shurkin using ninjutsu without having poisoning.(You need a alch/poisoning char to poison the shurkins for you though)

Vindicator

Vindicator

The Death Dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts

The only downfall is the lack of medi

How bout the fact you need 80 dex for parry?
Posted Image
Thanks to Atlas for hooking up this SICK signature!

Cutter-DB4

Cutter-DB4

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
yah that sucks bigg time

basicalyl gotta carry dex pots, wear EP (should wear ep anyways...) and if yer new-res and dont have blue pots...u wont parry !!!!.

might aswell drop dex alltogethyer, drop parry for inscribe, and use a book instead of a shield...and just learn to run alot and stuff...and pvp smart (see other thread where I discuss the "X-Box" Technique!)

lol
Posted Image

Cutter-DB4

Cutter-DB4

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
aof owns.

i wear it on every mage
I dont use pendant tho.
I get lmc and regen just fine w/o pendant, and a barbed gorget makes up for the low resists on the aof.
I dont use the pendand on any char actually...I used to but not anymore.
Posted Image

Bohica

Bohica

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

How bout the fact you need 80 dex for parry?

Well thats just a given if you want parry.

Vindicator

Vindicator

The Death Dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts
I don't recall if I posted but I decided to go with:

120 mage
120 eval
120 resist
120 fencing
100 inscribe
80 poison
60 med

Yeah, Yeah Cutter -- you said Ninjitsu, but I don't feel like working that up again. Hehe.
Posted Image
Thanks to Atlas for hooking up this SICK signature!

Unsupportable

Unsupportable

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
You only need 100 Mana, use capped LMC and have good MR. Then you can get your 80 Dex, its not exactly hard.

Thats all you need for a mage hybrid, pure mages need over 140 mana.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: build, change