Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

housing question

- - - - - housing question

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
taken from Thread :- housing question found in UO.UHall

Hi gang I was wondering if somebody here could confirm for me that the house decay after 30 days isn't in effect yet and that it is still 90 days? I usually wouldn't even risk that but I just started a new job and things are tight this time of year, so I wondered if I'd be safe to just turn my account off for a month until I can get my bills caught up? Thank you in advance

###########################

Jeremy_EAMythic UO Community Coordinator

It is 90.

############################

Yes, we know. Could someone explain why it was never turned down to 30 even though it was planned? It was really weird how the development team has never given a reason for this even though it was announced multiple times before the August 30.

turn my account off for a month until I can get my bills caught up?

Dang, I wish all it took to get my bills caught up was not to pay for one month of UO

I hear ya

If I shut down all my accounts for a month, I'll pay off 20% of one bill.

chances are, I'd just spend it on something else, though. :P

see question #1

###########################

The developers always make things more complicated then they need to be. "No, we can't just have GMs delete houses from banned accounts over 6 years old. We need to come up with some elaborate plan and system which could have been time better spent working on something else." I mean really, they just had GMs delete some houses in Luna but somehow it would be the end of the world if they did it for anything else.

##########################

I read the question and the answer. Makes sense to me.

It seems to me that Darkscribe said that the 30 day timer was not going to accomplish what they wanted it to so thus it was not implemented. Yet.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: housing, question