Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Hail to you, people of Nidaros!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Moonchild

Moonchild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

My name is Moonchild. Many of you may not remember me as I wasn't around Nidaros as long as many of you have, but I once played a role in town of Nidaros from 2000-2002. Not a prominent role, but I was a member of the Ranger's Traders of Nidaros and a very good friend to Mystic Warrior, his late wife Katheryn, and his son Arch Warrior. As well as other members such as Ryder Wilfair and Reaver Shadowfall. These were the good ol' days that I will cherish for as long as I live.

I was remembering my guild recently and took it upon myself to seek out information about them and the town we were once a part of. I was tickled to find this forum and learn that our town had received a banner from the Queen. I regret not being able to be present during these times. I am very pleased to see that Nidaros has lasted for as long as it has. You all have worked hard to see to it that it has and I can see it has been very rewarding. I am very proud of you all.

As it has been a long time, I am trying to refresh my memory of the names of the people who were all in RTN and perhaps some events that took place. I would like to document or right a memoir of my experiences with them. Also, I wanted to ask if possibly anyone had any screenshots of the wedding of Mystic Warrior and the late Katheryn (I'm not expecting to find any, but if there is a chance they'd still be out there I'll take it). Any help would be appreciated.

Godspeed.