Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Formula for cleansing winds

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Rufus_The_Hermit

Rufus_The_Hermit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

So cleansing winds is supposed to heal and cure poison based on mysticism and focus/imbuing. Right, but how so, exacly? Any known formulas? Like Greater Heal is 0,4* magery + 1to10, cure is 0,75*magery + 110 - poison level/3 ... What is the healing done by cleansing winds, exacly? But more importante, what is the cure chance?

I ask because of mechanical pets, specially that new Kotl Automaton. Now that repairing them is faster and based off in dexterity (or so patch notes say...) without that 12 second delay, having them around is now more viable. They can be healed decently now but still curing poison remains a problem, as the repairing is much similar to applying vandages (veterinary), but will not cure poison as bandages do to pets of tamers. Sooooo... i guess that the best way to cure them is cleansing winds, as it can also heal.

So, what is the cure chance on Cleansing Winds, anyone knows? I have a template in mind with 70 myst / 70 focus, i wonder if that is enought to prevent watching mechanical pets die slowly to poison or wasting all stock of ingots healing the poison's damage.

Thanks for any help