Today we have updated TC1 with the latest version of Publish 97 which includes the following changes.
We are incredibly grateful to those who have taken the time to head over to TC1 to test and give feedback on Publish 97.
At this stage we have incorporated all major feedback related to pet training progress and will be moving to the specifics of pet customization. While our major focus is on pet customization, it is still important to get feedback on the latest changes to pet training progress. We will provide pet training advancement gates to speed up the process, but it is still incredibly important to get feedback on the changes we made to how training progress works.
We’ll be on TC1 from this afternoon through the weekend so stop by and say hello!
As always we appreciate your time and be sure to send us your feedback!
See you in Britannia,
- Adjusted the training scheme for pets. There is now a Guaranteed Gain system as well as a greater chance to gain at lower levels of progress.
- Pet training will provide feedback messages to give an indication of how much training experience is being gained ranging from slightly, fairly to greatly.
- Reduced pet training stamina cap from 300 to 150.
- Added Bushido & Ninja AIs to pet training options.
- Pets can no longer cast summon spells with Mysticism AI.
- Added Necromancy & Magery AIs to pet training options.
- Added real time progress bars for pet training.
- There is now a confirmation gump when adding magical abilities that will remove existing magical abilities.
- Pet training will now update the pet slot for the pet the first time they are upgraded.
- Added additional validation to prevent AoE abilities from targeting friendlies. This includes,
- Essence of Wind
- Increased the cost of upgrading base damage per second.
- All pet damage is now reduced by 50% when targeting players.
- There is now a power hour for pet training that will initiate once per day beginning when pets first gain in training progress for that day. This will increase the amount of training progress pets normally receive from a target.
- The Najasaurus will now accept meat as a preferred food.
- The Baby Tiger is now eligible for pet training.
- Pets are now more responsive when issued commands such as “Kill” and “Follow.”
- Resolved issue where creatures that utilized buff effects would have erroneous slot requirements.
- Updated pet training progress percentages to be more precise.
- There is now a warning gump when training a pet would increase the number of control slots it takes.
- The Imprisoned Dog from Travesty can no longer be trained.
- Pets will no longer gain in derived stats (HP, Mana, Stamina) with increases in Strength, Intelligence, and Dexterity if they already above 125.
- Increased the training cost of HP regen.
- Consume damage now functions properly.
- Skree AI has been updated.