Please note that rules are subject to changes, so visit often to read about possible updates.
(Last Update of the rules: 01/08/2017)
- The house must be located on the Drachenfels shard.
- Any design is welcome, there are no limitations – we love your creativity!
- We will accept classic and customized houses, but no houses with additional (goza) floors. Floors built by legal and intended material (like stone) are okay. We will judge your design as a whole, i.e. house building and interior design will count.
- One entry per person is allowed, max.
- If we find multiple designs of you, you are excluded from the contest.
- You must send screenshots of your design to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include facet and location, ideally with coordinates in X/Y format (use Sextant or UO Cartographer).
- Your house must be public to be visited by the judging team also,
- if this is not possible, please refer to this in your email.
- You need to submit your design not later than February 28th, 11:59pm CET 2017 (UTC+1).
- The design will be judged by members of the EM team.
- It will take one week to find the three winners.
- After that, the winners will be announced and rewarded (at an EM event, most probably on Sunday, March 12th, 2017).
- All entries will be posted in a public visible posting on the EM website/Facebook website.
- If you do not like this, please refer to this in your email.
Have fun building and good luck!
View the full article