Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

You have nothing to fear....

- - - - - fear

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Phix

Phix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
H2o, from about 4 years +. H2o was my first real guild i was in. Started on Sonoma in the pre-trammel days on a character name Phix II, dexer. Moved to baja where i joined h2o. Moved to legends with h2o then back to baja. By then all the old h2o quit and I moved to chese with megan and a few others. Sold my account there. Now I am on my brothers account on a new 'Phix', whom is blue, but not for long.

To truly understand something, change it.

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
ok now i know which phix you are. remember, we had 2 phix's. the other i think was phyx, from BTH with me. I am still in H2O, but am in the desert for a year, and wont be back until next Feb.

Phix

Phix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
Sand gets everywhere. My friend just got back from Iraq, glad he's back. Yeah I came back from chesepeake at the end of Phyx being in the guild...he quit right after that...makes me wonder if someone was trying to be an imposter.

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
hehe.. he just ran out of money to play. i think biske got him back into it, but they are on atlantic now, with a bunch of ex BTH guys and are doing pretty well there. I cant wait to get back next year tho, and get back into the swing of things with the new KR. I just hope I have an active H2O to come back to....

Phix

Phix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

I am sure you do. Right now h2o/kgb are running the shard. TEMP (TC) got the best of us on friday night. Self ressing blues for the win. We made the mistake of not keeping track of thier ghosts while kevin tried to have two characters down there. We held them off the whole time but they destroyed our blues when the scrolls dropped and took off with them.

Other then that we are the only guild that actually runs anything. SI still does thier early mourning (safe) dungeons.

I am a necro fencer mage with bleed now. Switched to a DS/mage for a bit. I still ping like 15 on the shard.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fear