Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

You have nothing to fear....

- - - - - fear

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
This is a probe searching for life on this shard.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
My fists of furry are fierce! *Bunny Bop*

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Dip, we will refrain form categorizing this anomally as a micro organism. I think it is sentient. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

StoneCypher

StoneCypher

Legendary Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts
Good morning, *Yawns, cuts grapefruit, taps head thinking of something witty to say*

I got nothing... :zalien:
StoneCypher

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
Does anything happen in this shard anyway? (lol)
Posted Image

Rhus Radicans

Rhus Radicans

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
Check out the Moonglow Lycaeum, the contents which are the work of EM Vincent, IMO the best EM I've heard of. While there, go out back and say hello to Flamizen, Baja's very own custom Ancient Wyrm. Check out the jokebooks and other books in the house Flamizen is standing on.

Baja, from what I have seen, is pretty empty. They still have Ophs in Papua, for Pete's sake. :laugh:

I have a unique character there, though; his name is Peaceful Percy, he is a complete pacifist. Won't kill anything, even by guardwhacking. His spellbook is set up so that it has no offensive spells, his main skill is Peacemaking, and he carries a crossbow (no bolts, though) so he doesn't even strike monsters and injure them.

As you might expect, he's not the richest character out there, either..... :shocked:

Posted Image

StoneCypher

StoneCypher

Legendary Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts
I started on this shard because my guildmaster and I work together, this rocks cause we have an outlet at work. But I get pretty frustrated with the seemingly lacking sense of community here in Baja. Although I have personally been witness to great kindness when I was a noob. This seems to have somewhat fizzled. I'm lamenting...

Anyway, I've been thinking about the PvP changes. I hope they implement somekind of "Honor Point" system. I've heard WOW has it. Honor Points are apparently gained when killing another character of equal or greater skill. The opposite when a noob is pillaged by a level 60 character for example. Where's the challenge in ganking someone that is several levels in skill below another?
Then these peeps with high level Honor Points can enter into a special hall and gain access to Super Arties!! :]
StoneCypher

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
I'm not sure how the PVP in WOW is now but when it first came out it was sooo lame to pvp it was terrible.
Posted Image

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
Plus Bellaxin, creator of UOAM is from Baja too!

I was really surprised to take a break from UO and come back and find Baja virtually empty. I think that is why it was easy for me to transfer to LA. I will say though, Baja was a great shard and I really enjoyed my many years on the shard.

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts

Posted Image
Once "Baaajjjaaaaa" was a great herd, but alas it has dwindled down.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Eowyna Rohanna

Eowyna Rohanna

I may not be the queen of everything, but I'm the duchess of

• Members
  • 1,408 posts
:shocked: Oh, no! Not sheep again!

Posted Image

Thanks to Maddux for the wonderful sig!

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Still nothing found on Baja? Must be a lot of wool left over from those sheep though, a tailor could have a field day.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Cabe Bedlam

Cabe Bedlam

Master of Magic, no really I'm serious

• Members
  • 1,782 posts
Just think how many of those sheep could be blackrock infected! *runs and hides*
  • Eowyna Rohanna likes this

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
It is indeed a dead shard now........

I havent even logged into UO more than 10 minutes in the last month....

StoneCypher

StoneCypher

Legendary Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts
Bah! :P
StoneCypher

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
There was a period in Oct-Nov ish that things were really starting to pick back up on the pvp side of the shard, then in an instant, the plug was pulled, and Baja was back to choke fighting at fire entrance and despise bridge again.......

So I logged for the last time Sunday night, until KR comes out and hopefully breathes some new life into this game....

Phix

Phix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

The game itself has been dieing for awhile. All the smart people are moving to the most populated shards where you can still find items. Since items rule the game. Why I am back on baja...well h20 of course.

To truly understand something, change it.

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
welcome back phix!

Phix

Phix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
Thank you, my wrestle/necro/mage is almost complete. All I am missing now are stats =/. Forgot they take a couple weeks to get up fully or I would have started my character with an advanced character token. =)

To truly understand something, change it.

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
is the phix from BTH/H2O?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fear