Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Playing a Trial is there people playing this game still?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Krykos

Krykos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hello There I use to play this game back in like 1997-1999. I saw a youtube video and resized this game is still going to this day. I Use to play on this server Catskills with the Character name Krykos.

Have not seen a player yet. I just made a ch Dark-Descendent and im fishing in Skara Brae was my old hangout town back in the day.

anyone have a discord or what not to chat in about game or what not ?

sablestorm

sablestorm

The Dread Pirate Sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts

Luna in Malas is the busiest city and these days players catch up with each other via the general chat channel.  Unfortunately, trial accounts are stuck in help chat so you might be missing out on the shard hunts that get planned or the pvp battles going on.  Are you still playing Catskills?  I play Pacific myself but one of the things you can do is get in a guild/alliance on a trial account and connect to people via guild/alliance chat.

Krykos

Krykos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I wish I could Remember My Old account info and use that but it's Probably erased anyways. \Sigh  I forget everything but My best mmo and online experience was with this Game!

Dark-Descendent is my character on catskills

Kevira is a ch I made on Atlantic

I been just trying to find people lol

SirJerms

SirJerms

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I was surprised to find that after not playing for about 7 years, I was able to recover my old account.  If you remember your login name you may be able to do the same.  I will see if I can find the recovery steps email that I got and post the instructions here later on today.  It was a pretty simple process and I found that all my chars were still there, as were all the items that I had left in their bank boxes.  

• sablestorm, Krykos and trip like this

trip

trip

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Guess I am checking Sosaria again... thanks for the inspiring post.

• sablestorm likes this

sablestorm

sablestorm

The Dread Pirate Sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts

Welcome back Trip!

trip

trip

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts