Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Heritage tokens?!?

- - - - - heritage tokens

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Guest_Dewman92tt_*

Guest_Dewman92tt_*
  • Guests
I have come to realize that this game is not what it was back in its prime when i played i just dont feel this game is for me anymore. To my main question are the heritage tokens worth trying to sell on ebay or anything i have 5 left.

Tukaram

Tukaram

Old & grouchy

• Members
  • 1,025 posts
You might try a quick e-bay search to see if they are selling very well there. They are so recent I don't know if they will be worth much yet.

I haven't bothered to use any of mine yet.

Tuka :cool:

Posted Image

Kinsmen are born. Friendship is a gift of the gods.

Queen Mum

Queen Mum

A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away!!!

• Members
  • 5,130 posts
Although, you might be in a down slope at the moment about the game itself and may find it more rewarding to take a time out for awhile then return to give it a fesh outlook. I would just bank them for now and sit back for awhile.

If you are set on leaving the game then perhaps your shard would benefit more by donating or selling the tokens directly (in game gold on vendor).

Hope you will just take a breather and come back stronger :)

Posted ImagePosted Image

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
Yeah, the only way Ive been getting them to sell quick at all is 750k per or less. 5 of em at 600k would be 3 mil which doesnt sem likemuch of a payday to me.

For the hassle, youd be better off banking them (as the others suggested) and if you try UO again after Kingdom Reborn comes out, theyll be waiting for you in the bank box and probably more valuable...

Posted Image

Keven1

Keven1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
Sorry to hear u are not liking UO. There are tons of things to do in game. Have u tried different things? I still have that house spot if u are interested?
We even have a great guild if u are interested in trying different things. We do lots of different things. Hope there is a way to convince u the game can be and is still fun.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: heritage, tokens