Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

New player questions

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Timosthos

Timosthos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello everyone!

For some time I'm interested in playing Ultima online, but I've some questions before I want to start playing. 

Is there a tutorial in Ultima online where you learn the basics? I've searched on internet for beginners guides but didn't find a lot, but I read there's a steep learning curve if you're new to Utlima online. 

I also read that Atlantic is the most populated server on Ultima online, is this true? And would this be the best shard to select if you start playing? 

Maybe you have some tips, or guides that I could read or watch, so I can become familiar with Ultima online. 

Thank you! :) 

sablestorm

sablestorm

The Dread Pirate Sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,647 posts

Sadly there is no tutorial.  I had an idea to make tutorial videos, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.  The best thing I can tell is, don't worry about making mistakes.  You can always change your skills around at a later time.  Atlantic is the busiest server but if you should happen to choose Pacific, let me know.  That is my shard.  What type of character did you think you'd make to start off with?

Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde

Ultima Online Devotee and site VIP

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

This might help a little

http://uo.com/wiki/u...-the-adventure/

Posted Image