Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Imbuing and enhancing resists on exceptional armor

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Rufus_The_Hermit

Rufus_The_Hermit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

About imbuing resists on exceptional armor, I do not know how do the extra resists from exceptional crafting (15% without arms lore) are calculated when imbuing the armor.

A leather armor piece, for instance. Say that it has 5% extra in three resists: physical, cold and fire:

--> when one tries to imbue it for the first time, will it already have these 3 properties imbued in it?

--> will these resists count towards that cap of 500 points total in an item?

--> will they count towards the individual cap of 100 points for their respective resists?

--> would it be possible to have a total resist of 2% (base for leather) + 5% (exceptional) + 13% (imbuing) = 22% physical on it? Or does the imbuing of 13% overwrite the resists from exceptional (2% from base leather + 13% from imbuing = 15% total)?

Similar to enhancing:

--> will it be an extra property when imbuing?

--> will the extra 9% from enhancing with spined leather count towards the cap of 500/100?

Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde

Ultima Online Devotee and site VIP

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts

No, resists from exceptional bonus aren't counted. There is a limit on how high resists can go though, based on material used. 

Resists from enhancing I'm less sure of, but it could always be checked out on test center. Here's the table I work to, first figure is max without boura pelts, second is max with pelts. Sorry I've never used wood or stone, so I don't have figures for those.

Attached Thumbnails

• maxresists.jpg

Posted Image