Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Darkwood Set and Slayer Instruments

- - - - - darkwood instruments set slayer

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

StoneCypher

StoneCypher

Legendary Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts
Hi all :]

I'm new to the forums and I see the Baja forum has not been to hot... :(
But I'm hoping I get a response anyway.

How do I make slayer instruments. I can't find anything on stratics or uo.com and I don't see a recipe for it. I have musicianship on my carpy (75 music skill/GM Carpy). Can someone point me in the right direction?

Also, I'm selling a Darkwod Set in Bloodwood at 9.5m obo.

Warm Regards :cheesy:
StoneCypher

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Does anyone have gold on Baja? Is Baja one of those shards we still send humanitarian aid to?

Btw, Welcome to the Forums. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
"IF" you can make one it would take a runic saw. Not sure I have heard of anyone trying to make slayer instruments. Sorry not much help :( .

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

StoneCypher

StoneCypher

Legendary Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts
Yes please send gold! :P

Thank you for the info :grin:
StoneCypher

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
Welcome to the forums! :) As Vepl said I believe you would need some sort of Runic Saw. Or maybe they're just loot? I'm sorry i'm not much help either :P

*Bunny Bops Maddux* Leave Baja Alone!

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

StoneCypher

StoneCypher

Legendary Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts
Well, I burned through an ash and a couple of oak runic saws, no luck with any slayer instruments . *sniffle sniffle* Must be exclusive to loot as you all mentioned.

Regards :)
StoneCypher

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
Thanks for trying/confirming. Sorry it didn't work for you :( .

*footnote* Maddux takes gold and KEEPS it :P

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: darkwood, instruments, set, slayer