Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Britain Crossroads - A Podcast for UO

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

JCtheBuilder

JCtheBuilder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Since no one else is currently doing a podcast, I wanted to try and get one going. The first episode reviews the big Felucca EM PVP event last month on Atlantic. We also talk a bit about the new potions that came out with Publish 93.

www.uoguide.com/Britain_Crossroads_Podcast

Also, I have revamped my personal website as a sort of UO news hub, specifically for the Atlantic shard. But there will be more general stuff on there for UO too.

www.jcthebuilder.com

Finally, I am going to be uploading tons of videos to my Youtube channel. I have a 3-4 month backlog of videos to edit. I already have an entire week in the queue. There are EM events, lots of PVP stuff, IDOCs, and other stuff. Here is one meant to be funny:

Here is one for the big Felucca EM PVP Event last month:

I am also tweeting up everytime I upload a video or new post to my site, if you want to be notified that way: twitter.com/jcthebuilder

Enjoy!

• Queen Mum likes this

UOGuide -- The best Ultima Online reference, better than the T2A manual!

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

EOGamer Network PR ManagerEOGamer Network Community ManagerGodde

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts

AWesome job JC! Keep up the great work!