Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Where to Next?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

bradpolian

bradpolian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Hi All,

I have been farming Earth Elementals and Ogre Lords.  Seem to hit a wall with 15k Loyalty rating.  Where is my next farming spot for gold and fame?  Any thoughts would be helpful, thank you in advance...

Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde

Ultima Online Devotee and site VIP

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Difficult without knowing your character type. If you want non-casters try Troglodytes in Painted caves or Tsuki Wolves along the road just north of Homare Moongate in Tokuno. Don't go south of the road or you'll meet Bake Kitsune, who will cast on you.

Traditional targets might include lich in Yew forest or Daemons, but they're both casters. In the dim and distant past I always got to Lady on Daemons.

Posted Image

bradpolian

bradpolian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

I am a classic paladin, mace tactic, chiv, resist spells, anatomy and healing.  What is the loot like out there in Tokuno?  Is there a good place to hunt Daemons?  Thanks

bradpolian

bradpolian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

I think I asked the wrong question, after Ogre Lords, where can I go to progress my honor and move my Karma past 15k?  Again, thanks all!  Have a good night...

Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Daemons are mostly at hedge maze, hythloth or daemon temple on fire island.

Mostly I now gain fame at Painted Caves, though if you're able, working the mini-champs in Stygian Abyss can be a good way to go.

Posted Image

bradpolian

bradpolian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Thank you

Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Actually, when I get to 10k fame I usually sacrifice it to get the self rezes from Sacrifice virtue.

Posted Image

bradpolian

bradpolian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Oh, will have to look that up.  I went and killed some named Daemons at the fire temple, do not think I got honor for them...  Interesting, but will have to double check

Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Each virtue can be worked and each gives different advantages. Here's the link to Sacrifice

To raise honor you'll probably have to go for nastier stuff like balron and blood eles I guess. Be careful if you venture into Shame for bloods though, the dungeon had a revamp and the mobs in there are a cut above the regular versions.

Posted Image

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts

Maybe a bit late to join the discussion, but I always went to the blighted grove for farming honor. Thrasher, the Alligator, yields nice honor gains and also has a chance for an minor Mondains Legacy Artifact. If you bring a blue beetle it also nets quite a few hides (spined i think) - double so in Felucca of course.

He can be isolated easily the south-east corner and a paladin with decent armor and a reptile slayer using Enemy of One, Consecrate Weapon in combination with bandages and heal spells should be able to handle him without major problems.

Another option I used, especially for fame, was Chiikkaha the Toothed in the caves below Sanctuary. He can cast mean spells and can be tricky to get too, but he's so weak that with a fast reptile slayer or a blade of insanity (plus paladin spells) he goes down before he can seriously harm you. My paladin usually just stands there wacking away with me pressing the "honor nearest target" hotkey every time a new one spawns.

• callumf likes this

Playing on Drachenfels? Speaking German? Tired of exploring Sosaria alone?

Check us out: www.semperfidelis.de or sent me a pm