Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Question about expansions

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

neohero

neohero

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Hi,

I´m new and couldn´t understand how expansions work here.  If i buy 'Time of Legends' will i get acess to all content ?

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

EOGamer Network PR ManagerEOGamer Network Community ManagerGodde

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts

Unfortunately no. Until they add Stygian Abyss and High Seas to it, it is independent. Stygian Abyss is the only expansion that includes all previous expansions. High Seas is a booster expansion if you want to do the pirate/high seas stuff and isn't necessarily required.

At this point if you want access to all the gaming content, you need to purchase Stygian Abyss, High Seas and Time of Legends. If you want the additional housing addons and a few in-game items, you'll need the Rustic and Gothic packs as well.

Hope that helps. Let us know if you have any other questions!

neohero

neohero

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Unfortunately no. Until they add Stygian Abyss and High Seas to it, it is independent. Stygian Abyss is the only expansion that includes all previous expansions. High Seas is a booster expansion if you want to do the pirate/high seas stuff and isn't necessarily required.

At this point if you want access to all the gaming content, you need to purchase Stygian Abyss, High Seas and Time of Legends. If you want the additional housing addons and a few in-game items, you'll need the Rustic and Gothic packs as well.

Hope that helps. Let us know if you have any other questions!

Hi

First, thank you for this nice reply !

about expansion, i couldn´t find Stygian Abyss for sell in shops, the only expansions i can find are High Seas ( i like pirates ) and Time Legends . so i can´t figure yet how can i get Stygian.

I made a trial account yesterday and willing to upgrade in the next days .

sablestorm

sablestorm

The Dread Pirate Sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts

Welcome Neohero.  I've a mind to write up a post about the expansions with links that maybe the moderators could sticky for returning players like you.  What shard do you play?

• Kayhynn likes this

neohero

neohero

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Welcome Neohero.  I've a mind to write up a post about the expansions with links that maybe the moderators could sticky for returning players like you.  What shard do you play?

Hi,

I made my first char today on Atlantic, I will probably make another for better start skills. I just need figure out how can i get Stygian Abyss , since Origin here in my country are only selling the two last expansions.

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts

I'd be glad to do that :0  Thanks!

Neo: Does this link work for you? https://www.origin.c...ccount-upgrade-

neohero

neohero

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

I'd be glad to do that :0  Thanks!

Neo: Does this link work for you? https://www.origin.c...ccount-upgrade-

This link point me to 'Gothick Theme Pack' . The Origin here has all kind of game time cards, two last expansions and ingame stuffs. No reason(in my point of view ) why we can´t update to stygian.

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts

What country are you in?

neohero

neohero

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

What country are you in?

Brazil

Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationAtlantic - Umbra

Now.. I ain't recommending this... but I have heard of people using "proxies" to be able to get content they can not get from their own area.... ;)

neohero

neohero

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Now.. I ain't recommending this... but I have heard of people using "proxies" to be able to get content they can not get from their own area.... ;)

Yes the proxies.... :)   But like i said , there´s no point if Origin has a full support for my country , a working website translated and with our currency full of UO stuff and Just Stygian missing .... it´s so awful .  I´m trying contact support without success yet.

Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationAtlantic - Umbra

Yeah man... I wish you a LOTTTT of luck with that. I contacted support once due to a problem in getting my dang Mythic Token code. It had been like 4 days and nadda. So finally got in touch with them and they said it was  dang in game issue to page a GM?!?!!?  I was like wth????

Never liked the EA umbrella and don't reckon I ever will lol

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts

You aren't the only one from Brazil that can't by Stygian Abyss. THe proxies was the only work around and I don't know why.

Might try emailing Mesanna and see if she can do anything.

neohero

neohero

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

You aren't the only one from Brazil that can't by Stygian Abyss. THe proxies was the only work around and I don't know why.

Might try emailing Mesanna and see if she can do anything.

Who´s Mesanna ?   :)

Btw, I talked with Origin support today. the guy couldn´t me explain why The expansion isn´t available . the weird thing is that i can´t even buy a 30 days card because my account hasn´t the base game. So, why they keep selling all UO stuffs here without the base game??? the support gave me a code for discount , wich i won´t use.

The last hope is try to find the base game ( Stygian ) in the amazon or any gold seller store. but i feel that will not works since there a lot of guys complaining about invalid codes.

Looks like they are pushing away new ppl.

I would like to thank again for all help here . 

Let´s see if i can found a way to buy this base game.  :weep:

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts

All else fails, I'll work with you to paypal me funds and buy the code through Origin for you and send it to you.

• neohero likes this

neohero

neohero

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

All else fails, I'll work with you to paypal me funds and buy the code through Origin for you and send it to you.

Can i contact you in Skype ?