Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Lost Soulstones

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

the returned

the returned

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

After several years away I returned to discover I didn't have any soulstones that I kept from before, are they not used anymore as they had a lot of my saved skills on them.

sablestorm

sablestorm

The Dread Pirate Sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts

They are still used.  Were they in your old house and did that house fall?  If so, you might want to get in touch with your local shard's idocers community.  They sometimes save them and can get them back to returning players.  What shard are you playing and what character names would be on the soulstones?

the returned

the returned

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

When I left I moved all useful stuff onto my chrs with beetles and filled my bank boxes, for some reason they are all gone.

• magusimag likes this

magusimag

magusimag

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

same happened to me.

not really the same game.

• Jirel of Joiry likes this

JCtheBuilder

JCtheBuilder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

When I left I moved all useful stuff onto my chrs with beetles and filled my bank boxes, for some reason they are all gone.

Did you logout with the beetles full of stuff? Pack animals stay in the game world if they have stuff on them and will eventually go wild.

UOGuide -- The best Ultima Online reference, better than the T2A manual!

Arkhan

Arkhan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Did you logout with the beetles full of stuff? Pack animals stay in the game world if they have stuff on them and will eventually go wild.

lol and them someone killed the beetle and went O_O

If they were in the bank, did that new bank/money setup maybe clean them out and re-token them somewhere off in space?