Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Returning player

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

the returned

the returned

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I have been away from UO  for several years and decided to revisit my first online game.After re subbing and logging in to my main chr I opened my bank box and mousing over a money check they all vanished, several million in checks just went. Is this a usual thing after a long lay off. if so there is not much point me playing as many years of collected wealth just deleting has left no gold whatsoever on my chrs.

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

EOGamer Network PR ManagerEOGamer Network Community ManagerGodde

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts

Your money is now combined into one bank account for all the characters for your shard. If you click on a banker you should be able to get the menu to show the amount of money you have on the shard.

welcome back!

• sablestorm likes this

sablestorm

sablestorm

The Dread Pirate Sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts

What Kayhynn said!  Welcome back!

the returned

the returned

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Thanks for the help. been about 6 years since I last played, got to learn all the new stuff again  :)

sablestorm

sablestorm

The Dread Pirate Sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts

By the way, which shard are you playing?

Arkhan

Arkhan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

LOL, this new money system made me panic, too.

I frantically went from character to character, trying to find my checks/money.

Then I said "balance" and it was like YOU HAVE 20,000,000 GOLD!!! and I then learned about this new (awesome) money setup.

I think you have to logon to characters to get it to trigger spewing their money into the joint account, though. 

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

EOGamer Network PR ManagerEOGamer Network Community ManagerGodde

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts

That is correct. You have to login to each character to get the money into the join account.