Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Pally help for a first timer

- - - - - Paladin Paladin gear gear weapon Paladin weapon pally pally gear pally weapon

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Apillion

Apillion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi this form doesn't seem to be very active anymore but i am desperate and hopefully wrong.

Ok so i started playing Ultima online as a Paladin i think im doing pretty good but i am confused on what gear and weapon i should get i have tried finding a guide but there are only few and seem outdated also very cryptic with all the abbreviation so if some kind soul could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated...

Got a few scrolls from someone so still have a bit of training left to do

but when i get Grand master on everything i want to start killing stuff that is considered "Loot worthy" for lack of a better word

My skills are as following :

Chivalry               100.2/120

Resisting spells   109.4/120

Parrying               98.9/120

Swordsmanship   91.6/120

Tactics                 88.9/120

Focus                  100/100 

Also got a +25 stats scroll 

Stats are 

Strengh          100

Dexterity        110

Intelligence     40

DJAd

DJAd

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
I'd drop the focus and go for anatomy. Also how are you healing yourself?

Apillion

Apillion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I am healing with close wounds.

and have a vampire  weapon with 90% life leech.

What would the anatomy be good for?

Edit: 

Basically what i need to know is what what stats should i be aiming for by that i mean 

what Hit chance increase, Swing speed increase, lower mana cost Damage increase , faster casting 

what should i get those stats at and what are the ones that i should be focusing on 

DJAd

DJAd

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
You want to try and cap them all out. 45 HCI 45 DCI 40 LMC (you can get this up to 55 depending on what material you make your suit from. 100 damage increase. Swing speed increase depends on what weapon(s) you are using and how much stamina you have.

Apillion

Apillion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I see .. Thanks for the help .. I met someone in game that's helping me sort things out 

got advice to shift over to a sampire seems even harder than the pally but thats where the fun is right.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Paladin, Paladin gear, gear, weapon, Paladin weapon, pally, pally gear, pally weapon