Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Looking to return

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

MrJevans

MrJevans

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
So I went into UO hearing good things to find nearly no players... I left after a while when I realised maybe its dead? I heard of these shards but I was playing the EA one but I actually have no idea how this stuff works at all...

Im extremely confused to what im doing.

Simply:
Bought sub from the games website
Downloaded it
Created char and logged in....

Why am I finding nearly no one then?

callumf

callumf

Stalking U

• Members
  • 2,107 posts

What shard are you on? What time zone do you live in? What time do you log in?

Most shards are very low population at the best of times and at worst times they are dead as a dodo.

Posted Image
owning all Su-Mi's bases since Y2K

MrJevans

MrJevans

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

I have no idea how I know what shard I'm on I believe europa (I'm in england)

Is there a way to change shards? 

Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde

Ultima Online Devotee and site VIP

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts

If you're on Europa try going to West Brit bank at 6pm, you'll find a meeting of people who get together each evening to help new and returning players, answer questions and just chat.

• Arkhan likes this
Posted Image

MrJevans

MrJevans

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Oh I remember you ^_^