Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Necromancy Mastery Question

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Arthen

Arthen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Does anyone know if it's possible to control Ancient Lichs and Skeletal Dragons with the Command Undead spell from the Necromancy mastery?

I had an idea of making a tamer/necro of sorts. I did test and you can use the vet skill to heal your undead pets in battle...just curious if this would be doable with one of the stronger undeads to rival the greater dragons out there.

Anyone?

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

EOGamer Network PR ManagerEOGamer Network Community ManagerGodde

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts

That's a good question - can't say I tested that. WOuld be fun to see.

Arthen

Arthen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Yeah...I'm curious how easy it'd be to get control of one. You could just have a rune marked to where they spawn, so it if dies, you can just gate back and snag another one.

I just don't want to raise the skills if it doesn't work too well =/

Ray

Ray

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
I do this to some extent at champ spawns. I use a Mystic/Necro. I set a RC up, then start animating, and Nether Cyclone/Hail Storm/Wither as necessary. Even though really fun, I think just Wraith Form/Earthquake is probably faster.

Arthen

Arthen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

I mean using the master skill though, Command Undead, and use an Ancient Lich like a tamer uses their pet.

Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde

Ultima Online Devotee and site VIP

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts

First you'd need to find an ancient lich. As far as I know there are none now in game except the Ancient Lich [renowned] mini champ.

Posted Image

Arthen

Arthen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Really? Boo :(

Is Command Undead even useful at all?