Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Couple of things on the new lands...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Ray

Ray

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

1.  Has anyone gotten an Artifact drop while doing the Champ spawn?  I killed thousands and got nothing, then went to kill tigers for pelts away from the Champ spawn area and got 1 to drop.  Didn't know if that was just a thing to get you to explore the other areas or whatnot.

2.  Necromancy spells not triggering Spell Plague.  I tried on everything I could fight in the new lands, none of the Necromancy spells triggered Spell Plague here.  In fact, the only thing that I could get to trigger a Spell Plague extra hit was a Colossus.  I thought maybe it was a glitch, but went to kill a Gaman to test it out and everything worked fine.  I might do more testing in other areas of the world and see what happens.  I checked to see if there were any issues with Necromancy or Spell Plague, but didn't find much...although my search-fu is weak at times.

3.  I got 2 black tigers for my tamer!  I was excited.  Not sure how tough they are on the pet-o-meter thing, but I was happy to get 1, much more so for 2!  I did have to kill a metric crapload of regular tigers though.  Still not seen a white tiger, but I did see a few white tiger armor pieces drop, so I assume they exist somewhere.

4.  Just curious on what people's thoughts are on all the new stuff on their home shard.  I like it on Catskills.  Tiger armor looks neat and the turtle champ spawn didn't seem too difficult, and easy to get to so farming it could be a thing for a lot of guilds.  New characters can check the area pretty easily and wait for the gold to drop and grab a few stacks :P

• callumf likes this

sablestorm

sablestorm

The Dread Pirate Sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts

Congrats on the black tigers.  Someone gave me one on my home shard of Pacific.  The interesting thing about them is when tamed, they start with no anatomy.  They'll do a lot more damage once fully trained.  I love the new expansion thus far.  The shard has been out in force doing the champ spawn and it is just fun to be a part of that activity.

Ray

Ray

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

So has Catskills.  Done the Champ spawn a few times now and got a Bushido primer.  That was awesome.