Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

The ability to chalk our pets...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

MisterUbiquity

MisterUbiquity

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

I personally think it'd be a solid move.  The ability to "dye" our tamed pets either temporarily or permanently.  I've seen different colored dragons on some of the free shards, and heck... Petsmart offers it IRL .  Could set it up that the temporary dyes (available on NPC vendors for an exorbitant amount of gold) last until you stable the pet, Whereas the permanent ones (obtained as vet rewards or tokens from the UO store) will last until changed by another dye.  Then you could also institute pet grooming on the stable keepers (also for an exorbitant amount of gold) where the pet needs to be stabled for a day to remove any permanent coloring before it can be dyed again.  

Just my 2 cents. 

sablestorm

sablestorm

The Dread Pirate Sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts

They are planning to do a whole pet revamp and I think pet dyes will be part of that, but that's down the road.  The next step will probably be getting UO ready for Steam.  Then after that, maybe the pet revamp.