Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Thinking of coming back, starting fresh.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

MisterUbiquity

MisterUbiquity

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Is there still an active(ish) community?

sablestorm

sablestorm

The Dread Pirate Sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,647 posts

The community is much smaller these days, but it is still active, tight knit, and pretty friendly.  Nobody is really bank sitting these days, however, so it might not look like it.  Everyone is off doing whatever UO errands they have, like running between towns on Trade Runs, crafting in their homes, doing champ spawns, etc.  The very best thing you can do is hop in the general channel on global chat and you'll see all the regulars there.  Just say hi and you'll probably get a response.  If you're on a trial account, you'll be stuck in help chat, however.  =(  Anyway, if you do return, let me know and I'll do what I can to help.  How long has it been since you played and who did you play?

MisterUbiquity

MisterUbiquity

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Not sure of my old character names, I think my main was Metazuul or Tyrfing.  I just remembered my old login info, so maybe I won't have to start from scratch after all.  I'll buy a month and see what happens.

*edit* 

Michael and Na'amah are my two chars on this account.

sablestorm

sablestorm

The Dread Pirate Sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,647 posts

I'll keep an eye out for you.  How long has it been since you last played?

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

EOGamer Network PR ManagerEOGamer Network Community ManagerGodde

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts

Welcome back!!

• sablestorm likes this