Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Catskills Hunt Nite - Peerless Schmeerless

- - - - - catskills hunt nite peerless schmeerless

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Anne Nomilly

Anne Nomilly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
In talking with several members of our community, there are still those out there who have never had the joy of confronting one of our Peerless Bosses. [shocked]

So this week, we will journey back to the land of the Peerless to test our mettle and claim our prizes (or death robes). Since I'm running a little behind this week getting things organized due to some personal things going on, I was thinking we could do Melisande at Blighted Grove and the Monstrous Interred Grizzle at Bedlam. These two seem fairly suited to the chaotic nature of our Friday hunts. LOL

If anyone has time to do the quest at Blighted Grove to get the blessing before hand, that would be awesome. I think Anne only needs Saliva to complete the quest so I will try to finish that up before Friday nite.

I was thinking that, if things go like they usually do at these two places, we would probably be able to have two groups. Each group should be able to complete Lady M twice and Grizzle at least once (based on how long it generally takes to get the keys in Bedlam).

If you have not yet done it, please complete the Quest for entrance to Bedlam prior to 8 p.m. Friday nite. Complete information on the quest can be found here http://www.uostuff.c...essOfAdmissions You only need to complete to Step 3 where you return and talk to Aernya and you will be set for Friday nite.

I will post more information tomorrow nite on exactly what keys to gather at Bedlam, some strategy information, and some Peerless stat information on the bosses we will face.

We will meet up at Yew Gate, Trammel as always starting at 8 p.m. Eastern. We will split into two groups (provided we have enough people) and head to the dungeons at 8:30. I hope to see you all there!

Posted Image

Anne Nomilly

Anne Nomilly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
And now for some more details:

Bedlam Hints and Strategy

In order to gain access to Bedlam, you have to do the admissions quest mentioned above. It's not too hard but you will lose karma so be aware of that.

Once inside Bedlam, we will need to collect FIVE tattered thesis notes. The notes look exactly like spell scrolls only they have a timer on them. So please please, everyone check the corpses carefully!!!

The thesis notes tend to fall on the named skeletons. Watch out for Red Death (horse on crack). He's pretty nasty and you'll die pretty quick if you aren't careful.

Once the notes have been collected, we need to get everyone OUT of the dungeon and grouped up at the bloodletters right outside. One person will go in and get the keys and we can teleport to Grizzle from the bloodletters.

VERY IMPORTANT - Make sure your armor is at or near FULL repair. Grizzle throws out a yellow ooze that wreaks havoc on armor (in addition to killing you).

Once in with Grizzle, we need to get UPSTAIRS. There is more room to work up there.

Grizzle's stats are:

HP ???
Stamina 128
Mana 685
STR 1214
DEX 128
INT 685

Resistances
Physical 54%
Fire 81%
Cold 61%
Poison 31%
Energy 69%

Damage
Physical 60%, Fire 20%, Energy 20%

Skills
Wrestling 113.8
Tactics 111.8
Magic Resistance 120.0
Anatomy 118.2
Magery 100.0
Evaluating Intelligence 100.0
Meditation 100.0

Blighted Grove Hints and Strategy

Upon arriving at Blighted Grove, there should not be a need for everyone to go inside the dungeon. I'm hoping we'll have a few people who have completed the quest and can grab the blessing and go. If not, maybe several can go in to do the quest while the rest wait outside to provide rezzes, etc.

There is no special quest to enter Blighted Grove. You just need a bone machete or two in your backpack. If you are entering the Grove, I would highly suggest insuring the machete. They WILL break eventually but if you need to come out to get rezzed, you'll definitely want the machete to get back in to get your stuff!

If we wind up inside Blighted Grove, do NOT pick on Abscess. He's mean. [tongue] Think one hit area kill.

Upon arrival at Melisande, we need to kill off the Satyrs FIRST. They peace you and they are pretty nasty annoyances. Once they are dealt with, Lady M is much easier (although still not a cakewalk by any means).

If possible, it's a good idea to keep up energy fields to keep her a bit contained. Be aware that Lady M is a necro. She will cast revenants, curse, blood oath, animate dead, etc.

Lady M's stats are:

Resists
Physical 48%
Fire 42%
Cold 56%
Poison 71%
Energy 80%

Her damages are Phys 50%/Energy 50%

Hits ???/???
Stam 332
Mana 1504
Str 471
Dex 332
Int 1504
Barding Diff 160.0

Wrestling 101.6
Tactics 102.3
Resist 120
Anat 45.5
Magery 120
Eval 120
Med 120

Neither peerless is vulnerable to any known slayer type (last I heard).

That's all I can think of right now. If anyone else has any tips, please feel free to add them. [smile]

See you all Friday nite!

Posted Image

Guest_F'Nor_*

Guest_F'Nor_*
  • Guests
Sounds like ANOTHER splendid time from Anomilly lady herself!

Strongly encourage everyone to check it all out!!

Gotzhaus

Gotzhaus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
Sounds like a excellent fun! Saddly I am on Legends, *sigh*. Perhaps some of you on legends would like to do this as well?

Posted Image

Gwenyth

Gwenyth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts
Look Anne! Our first victim..I mean, our first participant for a Legends hunt night!!
Posted Image

Anne Nomilly

Anne Nomilly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
Woot!!! So do we call it Hunt Nite World Tour??? :grin:

Posted Image

Gwenyth

Gwenyth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts
Sure! Sounds like a plan!!
Of course that means we really gotta make some characters on other shards cause the newbs I've got for x-shard trading wouldn't be able to fight thier way out of a wet paper bag :-/
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: catskills, hunt, nite, peerless, schmeerless