Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

UOA macros

- - - - - macros uoa

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
When I make my macro I can not change use item to use item type any ideals why?
Posted Image

Tukaram

Tukaram

Old & grouchy

• Members
  • 1,025 posts
Which item are you using? I don't know if all of them recognize item type.

Tuka :cool:

Posted Image

Kinsmen are born. Friendship is a gift of the gods.

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts
mortar and pestle
Posted Image

Tukaram

Tukaram

Old & grouchy

• Members
  • 1,025 posts
Ok I have never used a tool in a UOA macro. I always recorded 'make last' macros because they work on any tool. I would use 1 macro for my crafter and he could work tailor, smithy, tinker, scribe, and alchemy with the same macro.

I would think that you should be able to use item type on a mortar?? The only thing I could think of would be try a different mortar, count resources, log and back in. May not help but it's all I can come up with.

I made a thread for people to post UOA macros in http://www.uoforums....ead.php?t=25057 If you have any good ones feel free to share :)

Posted Image

chu got noxxed

chu got noxxed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
what i want to know is how to make a macro to disarm shield chug a pot and then rearm said shield in one macro that would be crazy nice to know lol

bendavho

bendavho

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,558 posts

I would think that you should be able to use item type on a mortar?? The only thing I could think of would be try a different mortar, count resources, log and back in. May not help but it's all I can come up with.

Your a genius, all i had to do was count resources, lol
Posted Image

Tukaram

Tukaram

Old & grouchy

• Members
  • 1,025 posts
Check out my macro post. I have one. It works great! A real life saver.

It is a combination of an internal UO macro and a UOAssist macro.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: macros, uoa