Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Dreadhorn

- - - - - dreadhorn

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Unsupportable

Unsupportable

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
Price check for Mounted Head of the Dreadhorn. Its not worth what it used to be, used to be a super rare, as rare as doom arties. But its dropping more frequently. Still rare though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nevaeh

Nevaeh

Musical Courtesan

• Members
  • 1,164 posts
i just bought one on cats for 750k

Posted Image
free siggy just pm me

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
Saw some for 250k on a vendor. And when I say some, there were like 10 of them on there.

Kratos Aurion

Kratos Aurion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
if its already mounted, i hear that the wood use can vary the price.

but usually i see them on legends for 800k-1m

Lady Kylana

Lady Kylana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
You know, I made a Mounted Head not too long after ML came out, when the heads were still rare. Mounted it on my wall, and then decided I wanted to move it. I didn't realize that you double click on it to redeed it, like you do with Vet rewards stuff, and used my axe on it instead....and destroyed it.

I've got a pristine head right now, I'm thinking about making a Mounted Head with it....what wood should I make it with to fetch the best price?

Unsupportable

Unsupportable

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
Merc, maybe they were cough cough cough duped cough cough cough.........
Why anyone would do that, cos they aren't worth enough.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kratos Aurion

Kratos Aurion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

You know, I made a Mounted Head not too long after ML came out, when the heads were still rare. Mounted it on my wall, and then decided I wanted to move it. I didn't realize that you double click on it to redeed it, like you do with Vet rewards stuff, and used my axe on it instead....and destroyed it.

I've got a pristine head right now, I'm thinking about making a Mounted Head with it....what wood should I make it with to fetch the best price?

i personally like the original style wood so the head comes out original color, unlike the other woods where it turns the entire thing one color. but thats my opinion:grin:

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
Yeah, I like the original color better, so I just use regular wood.

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts

Merc, maybe they were cough cough cough duped cough cough cough.........
Why anyone would do that, cos they aren't worth enough.

You answered your own question. Why would anyone dupe an item that really doesn't have any value. My guess is people just do dreadhorn a lot more on atlantic. Some guilds just do peerlesses all day long.

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
I noticed too, that we've been getting the heads more now, than we did before.

Unsupportable

Unsupportable

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
In the last few patches, not sure which one in particular, they have changed the artie drop rates. Lady Melisade rarely drops Crimsons now, she was considered too easy, which she is really. Can do it in 35 minutes, from starting the quest to rolling for loot. Killed Lady M in 8 minutes before now, with 4 people. Mite do a few tonight, because I've got the quest done a couple of times.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
Oh, I thought they actually increased the drop rate, lol. My guildmates and I do travesty on occasion and there was a one week period where I personally got a crimson and a feathernock, while two of my other guildies got crimsons as well. This was in early january.

oliveryochest

oliveryochest

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
well, ive been selling them already mounted for 700k a piece. im formosa by the way

Unsupportable

Unsupportable

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
They have decreased drop rates of good artifacts on Lady M, increased them on the Grizzle and played around with the others. I'm saving up to buy a crimson, since I never do enough peerless to get one my self.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kratos Aurion

Kratos Aurion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

They have decreased drop rates of good artifacts on Lady M, increased them on the Grizzle and played around with the others. I'm saving up to buy a crimson, since I never do enough peerless to get one my self.

I got my first one around late december/early jan off of mel. To be honest, I was happy I got my first crimmy but It was then that I realized that they arent even worth the time/money spent to get it. Yeah the dex bonus or hpr might help if you think your suit needs it but literally, its junk to me since my suit covers all the mods I need and probably will ever need.

I ended up selling it about 2 weeks ago. To me, its one of those major "wants" but once you actually get it, you then realize you don't really need it.

Unsupportable

Unsupportable

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
Its one of the best artifacts the exists, adds axtra stuff to you, without taking up armor slots.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
Yeah, in pvp it is really nice. That extra 5 dex allows me to add 5 to either str or int, which helps a lot in pvp :)

Unsupportable

Unsupportable

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
And the regen is always handy. Nujitsu cat form, with HP regen.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mercedes

Mercedes

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,193 posts
They aren't real popular on my shard, everyone tosses them after dh not sure if anyone collects them any longer. I have millions of them and give them away. We used to live at dh and now we haven't played in over 6 months or longer.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dreadhorn