Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

About Petra's Pages.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde

Ultima Online Devotee and site VIP

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

What are they?  Well, they're the same kind of playguides I wrote before, but they're also a learning experience for me. The site isn't done in wordpress, or drupal or any other cookie-cutter cms, they're done in basic html and css.  I'm experimenting with things those kind of cms don't let you do.

A case in point is the maps I posted about in a thread in the main UO forum.

Another is the page http://ode-guild.com...ff/virtues.html You'll see the virtue gump on there. Click on the icons as you would in game.

I'm no coding guru, but I'm having fun with it, and I believe you're never too old to learn.

Being my own pages, I can also indulge in an occasional personal fun page, http://ode-guild.com...it-gallery.html

There are currently 317 pages on the site in total, I'm working on more all the time, so if there's a topic that is of particular interest to you, that I haven't covered yet, let me know.

Please explore the site, feedback will be appreciated.

Edited by Petra Fyde, 24 June 2015 - 12:43 PM.

• Fargo and Rosey like this
Posted Image