Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Fun Night!

- - - - - fun night

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Foxie

Foxie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
This is my first true post on these forums. I normally post on another site. So why am I here? Well I'm new to the Legends shard and didn't know that all pvp related topics for that forum needed to be posted in the pvp thread.... :huh: Since I write with more than board pvp'ers in mind, I thought I'd post here to see what kind of reception my stories might recieve.

BTW - the below battle occured on Legends

‘We’ve got the star room!’

Go team!!

Posted Image

Ummmm team…?

Posted Image

Once we were down, AE and L*D continued to fight while while us ghosties munched popcorn and made bets as to who would win.

Posted Image

OK so we didn’t munch popcorn or make bets, we ran around looking for a res. Hmm…. No res’s for us on the bridge…

Posted Image

But we did get a res further in the dungeon, which led to some very good small group fighting. (please ignore the black and white pics… ummm video problems…)

Posted Image

A guild member was kind enough to ummm… fix my video problem. He died moments later leaving me invis’d in the middle of a battle between BOSS and L*D.

Posted Image

The battle migrated from Terra Keep to Deceit. (There’s a teleporter in the back of Terra that leads to Deceit for those of you who are wondering.)

Posted Image

I was having video problems again… a wandering healer helped me out. But one of my guild mates (my own GM!!) was running for his life and ran right by me. He kept going but every one of the L*D chasing him stopped to say 'hi' to me before taking up the chase again.

Posted Image

Hmmm... video problems again...

SpyderBite

SpyderBite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
Look at all the red titles in those snapshots... warms my heart. Great report, Foxie!

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Agreed, good report
Thanks for sharing that with us!

Anne Nomilly

Anne Nomilly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
Awesome read. :) The "video problem" references cracked me up!

Posted Image

Cutter-DB4

Cutter-DB4

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
yes very nice.
Great pics.

THose video problems...damn i get that all the time myself, lol!

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
lol those video problems look familiar to me too!

Tank of Napa

Tank of Napa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Looks like alot of fun. I might have to transfer a char over there and help my KDL buddies out.

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
Ive never heard those black and whites referred to as 'video problems ' That made me chuckle.Looks like a fun night :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ly-Las

Ly-Las

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
UO is playable in colour? When was this? i wasnt informed :huh:

Seriously though, good report :grin:

Thanks for sharing it with us!

Hope to see another some time

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
Some of those AE guys used to be on baja in a guild I was in, BTH. KnightsOddysey is a good guy. Does BTH have a decent presence over there? I am not sure if they are using the same name there or not. I chose to stay on Baja as I live in South Dakota and ping wonderfully crappy EVERYWHERE in this country, Baja was the lesser of the 2 evils.

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
Lol great report.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fun, night