Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Bod Book Weight/Item Count Ratio

- - - - - bod book count ratio weight or item

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
Can someone please tell me how many BODS in a BOD book = 1 stone or 1 item?

Thank you!

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Wish I knew :P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
They always weigh one stone per book no matter the amount in them.

I have one with exaclty 100 BODs and it is 11 items. so its probably 1 item per 10 BODs and you always get an extra one for the book.

Posted Image

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
Ezekiel you sure. It should be 1 for every five. You can put 500 bods in a book and it will have an item count of 101.

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
I just put 20 BODs in one book and have an item count of 4 in my pack.

25 BODs and still 4 items...

30 BODs and Im up to 6...

106 BODs is 22 items....

I musta done the math wrong last time. This time I had a totally empty pack except for the book...

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bod, book, count, ratio, weight or item