Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

I get stuck at the verifying account screen.

- - - - - account screen stuck verifying

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Prometheus

Prometheus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
i install uo ml to my pc an i did patches but when im trying to log in i get stuck at verifying account or connecting screen i've been trying to solve this problem since 3 days please someone help me about this problem i tried lots of things but nothing happened....
im waiting for your replies
ı reinstall uo ml for 5 times.

Nevaeh

Nevaeh

Musical Courtesan

• Members
  • 1,164 posts
http://www.uoforums....ead.php?t=24835 some good sugestions there

Posted Image
free siggy just pm me

Prometheus

Prometheus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
sorry but ı cant understand what ı have to do can you tell me any suggestions. my english is not very well so i cant understand everything that written.thanks

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
Have you tried closing UO and restarting it several times? Also do you know how to ping an address?

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

Prometheus

Prometheus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
i tried lots of times and also reinstall the game for 5 times
do you mean Go to Start-->Run-->type "cmd" no quotes-->type "ping (server ip)" this? it changed nothing
strange thing is ı when im trying to log in at a internet cafe it always works but at home:nothing gets work...

Prometheus

Prometheus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
now still at verifying account screen and waiting
ı have 2 pc and i disribute my adsl connection with ethernet maybe this info will be helpful i dont understand much about this things.

Nevaeh

Nevaeh

Musical Courtesan

• Members
  • 1,164 posts
and you have all the patches? what i mean by that is...... your firewall isnt blocking it is it?

Posted Image
free siggy just pm me

Prometheus

Prometheus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
i disabled my firewall 5.0.7.1 (patch 38) mondains legacy
i have netmaster adsl router i guess model is art 514.

Prometheus

Prometheus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
no help? ok thanks.

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
Do you use the same pc at the internet cafe and at home?

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

Prometheus

Prometheus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
no i cant log in at my own pc
but i can log in with any pc at cafe everything is ok just stuck at verify account screen a did patches setup razor and gateway something wrong but idont know what it is i think ım going to be mad.

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
It sounds like your router has a firewall up. Also check that your router doesn't have your computer in DMZ mode, that messes up your UO connection.

Also, go to EA's website and see what ports you need open to access UO. You might have those ports blocked as well.

Prometheus

Prometheus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
can you explain me how can i check my router i dont know anything about this
please .

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
In the manual that came with your router, they will give you an IP address for your router. Open up your web browser and type in this number (like you type in www.uoforums.com) and it will bring you to a status screen.

From there there should be a way to see if you have a firewall running on it. I tried to find the manula for your router on line and had no luk...sorry....

Posted Image

Prometheus

Prometheus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Thanks everyone for help. problem is solved :)

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Good job Prometheus, glad ya got it sorted

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: account, screen, stuck, verifying