Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Totem Of The Void

- - - - - totem void

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Unsupportable

Unsupportable

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
I think I came across the best find I've ever had the other day. I was shopping in Luna, a favourite past time of mine. When I came across an owned by no-one Totem of the Void. Since it was selling for the regular price of 1.3 mill I snapped it up.

I also found this, I payed 25k for it, but its worth far more
War Hammer
SC No negative buff
38 hit lightening
44 lower defence
35 DI

:)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
Nice shopping spree :) .

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
nice find on the totem. those blessed ones are hard to find. I found a blessed primer talisman a few months ago, and paid 6m for it. I know its pricey, but I like the idea of having a blessed one on me, and in time, it will surely pay itself off....

Unsupportable

Unsupportable

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
Bo, speak for yourself, I don't intend dying that much :) And since I get more kills then I actually die............ But I spose I do have 5 bows in my backpack. I killed someone the other day and got 5.8k. I'm not sure what I'm worth. I'm looking for a primer tali.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lklovelykiki24

lklovelykiki24

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,113 posts
What are the advantages of haveing a Totem of Void that has not been owned by anyone? I am just wondering because I have the Totem of Void on some of my characters. On the Totem of Void how do you tell if it has been owned? And if it has been owned does that decrease what the Totem of Void does? Thank you:)

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Talismans have a "Owned by _____" tag as a property.

If it is "Owned by No One" the next person to equip it will be the owner, and it will be blessed to that person.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Unsupportable

Unsupportable

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
Hehe, no its ok, a talisman that is owned by no-one is a rare in itself. This simply means that no1 has ever used it. If you equip the totem, it will become blessed for that person only. This means that it is useless on any other character because it can't be insured. A talisman that is owned by someone, is blessed for that person. No insurance required.

Ownership on talismans is rare, unless the talisman says that you own it, you've nothin to worry about, apart from keeping it insured. I'll get ya a screen grab when I get home. I've to take some pictures of my house as well, so i can post those.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
From what I hear, if it says "Owned by No one" the first person who dons it will "Own" it and it will be blessed for them.

I think too that if its "Owned" by someone, no one else can wear it...but Im not sure...

Posted Image

Unsupportable

Unsupportable

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
Dang, Dip beat me to it, but my explanation is waffle anyway.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Unsupportable

Unsupportable

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
Anyone can wear a talisman that is owned by someone else, but you can't insure it. It is blessed for the person that owns it, though. So if its owned by someone else, its near useless to you, unless you stay in trammel.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
I'd use a Talisman owned by someone else in Felucca, mostly 'cause like you said, it's pretty much useless, may as well attempt to get some use out of it.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

lklovelykiki24

lklovelykiki24

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,113 posts
Ok thank you so much :)
I was worried there for a while

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
oh, I die enough to make the blessed items worthwhile...hehe.. I would say that in the life of my characters, I am behind in the $$ department, but I am more of a kamakaze pvper, in where I run in screaming, and try to take out as many as I can with me..
This weekend, we were raiding despise, and I dropped through the sparkles, saw 2 dismounting pieces of craps, took them both out(2 hits each too, which surprised the heck out of me. my axe must have been polished and sharpened nicely that day) and then the rest of their squad came in and took me out. So I came out ahead in that particular situation, but those are rare....

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
I should make a character named "No One" and have a bunch of blessed talismans. In any case, great find. Those routinely go for 5+ mill on Atlantic, if you can find anyone willing to sell them.

edit: the hammer is nice, but it's too slow to use effectively. I had a hammer similar to that without any SC and man, it was just too slow to use.

Unsupportable

Unsupportable

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
The hammer has one, and only one, use. To kill someone that has only 30 hp left. They way I'll manage that is with my scribe mage. Maxxed out scribe mage with the max 25 sdi or is it 30????? Explosion, Flamestrike + Lightening then armor ignor them. Dead before they know they were being attacked.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lady Destiny LS

Lady Destiny LS

Born again Newb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
SDI in pvp is 15% off items

and just courious, what is the summon that comes out of that Totem of the Void?

Vindicator

Vindicator

The Death Dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts

I don't intend dying that much :)

That's because you won't fight me, always an excuse. LOL

Get with me this weekend, lets do a Lady M. I gotta get on Tek stone at some point also this week, busy busy.
Posted Image
Thanks to Atlas for hooking up this SICK signature!

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
the summon is random animals. One time you may get a wailing banshee, the next time you may get a cow....

Unsupportable

Unsupportable

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
I found out that you get 25% SDI cap if you have GM scribe :)

Did a lady M last nite with an archer and a tamer mage. Got nothing though.........:(
And it took too long cos there was meant to be 3 of us, only one of them left by accident.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: totem, void