Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

omg i want this ring... paying 250mil or 500$

- - - - - 250mil 500$ omg paying ring

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Kratos Aurion

Kratos Aurion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

What shard do you play on, cause I'm willing to transfer over and buy everythinb for these low prices you keep mentioning.

well if you got a 2yr time machine also :/

it was deleted when a character on legends was banned for owning multiple illegal objects.

and low prices? why would you pay over 100m for highly duped rares =\

unless you have an infinate supply of gold:P

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
Well i'm saying if you saw this for 20 m I'll come transfer over and buy it, and transfer out. I'm not going to pay 100, but I'll pay 20 like you said you saw it for.

Giving prices from 2 years ago doesn't really help btw since everything from back then was 10x cheaper than it is now.

Kratos Aurion

Kratos Aurion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Well i'm saying if you saw this for 20 m I'll come transfer over and buy it, and transfer out. I'm not going to pay 100, but I'll pay 20 like you said you saw it for.

Giving prices from 2 years ago doesn't really help btw since everything from back then was 10x cheaper than it is now.

Also notice my original post didnt have anything to do with a PC or me saying you could get it for 20m. I said "the last time i seen this ring it was only worth 20m" and then you most likely misread it and took it the wrong way.

And undoubtedly, its probably been duped enough to be worthless on the other hand. So, your willing to pay 250m with out a given pc just because you want it. What if its really worth like 50? who knows.. I just believe its a bit insane to pay that much for a ring with just 2FC and like SDI and a few other mods.

TyphusReturns

TyphusReturns

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
well if u havent read i wont pay that much now... i didnt realize it was duped...If it wasnt duped it would be worth that much given theres supposed to be only 2 of these rings.... one named ring of the djinni and other djinni ring... both which are blessed... anyways seems like ill just check vendors and ask around in game for one... thx everyone for input =)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Who's Next? is it YOU?!

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
Well all I'm sayin is that next time if you say you saw it for such and such price, give a time frame please. In my OP I said 75 mill about a month ago, so it gives someone an idea in relative terms of what it could be bought for nowadays, that's all.

Kratos Aurion

Kratos Aurion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Well all I'm sayin is that next time if you say you saw it for such and such price, give a time frame please. In my OP I said 75 mill about a month ago, so it gives someone an idea in relative terms of what it could be bought for nowadays, that's all.

Well I believe I know someone who may have one :grin:

Its just a matter of getting them to sell it. Sorry I dont really know the person friendship based, just business based. So it may be awhile before I get a response from them. And then again they might not have it anymore. If I get a response I will pm you the deal. If I dont, then, I guess you wont get the pm hehe.

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
Well to be honest, I don't think it's that great either, lol. But for 20 mill yea I'd buy it, but not for 75 haha.

Guest_slodango_*

Guest_slodango_*
  • Guests
Have you noticed this???

SupSoc

SupSoc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Hello, Im SupSoc from the Atlantic Shard. I deal in Rares and Event Items.
I have the Ring you are looking for. Djinni's Ring. Ask anyone on Atl about my reputation. Im a very Trustworthy person and willing to sell it. Contact me at ICQ # 168-469-972

SupSoc

SupSoc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Does anyone Want to buy it? I've had mine for a while now, And Im starting to sell off my collection. Up for grabs, let me know. My ICQ # 168-469-972

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 250mil, 500$, omg, paying, ring