Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

omg i want this ring... paying 250mil or 500$

- - - - - 250mil 500$ omg paying ring

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

TyphusReturns

TyphusReturns

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
Djinni Ring... or Ring of the Djinni.... Most of you may have never seen it but i cant find the person who showed me it... its a ring with 2 faster casting...It is a event item and there is only 1 of each in game... the last time a seen it was about a year ago and it was on europa shard... if the person who has this ring is reading this thread pls msg if u wanna sell for 250 mil or 500 $ =) k thx
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Who's Next? is it YOU?!

Ceridwen

Ceridwen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts
I´m pretty sure I saw it on a vendor on Drachenfels.
It was the one that also sold tons of inquis, blood splatter tiles, etc... (which all disapeared after they cleared out the duper vendors)

TyphusReturns

TyphusReturns

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
yeah its the ring im looking for a new char im making make 4/6 chiv heals and then i can use a weapon rather than wrestle skill =)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Who's Next? is it YOU?!

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
It's been heavily duped so more than 1 is floating around. I've seen 2 on atlantic on different vendors. I actually saw it for sale for 75 mill about a month ago, but it's long gone now. You can still find it. I suggest putting a post in stratics rare's forum with the price offer. You'll find a seller for 250 mill in no time.

TyphusReturns

TyphusReturns

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
if its duped then it will get erased am i right?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Who's Next? is it YOU?!

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
Tough to say. They did a bunch of deletions and they may be at a point where they let the remaining stuff slide...or it could get deleted with the next wave of dupe clearing...you just never know...

Posted Image

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
If you have more than one, then yes, one of them might get deleted. They can't prove, however, that you're holding a duped one if you only have one. More than likely it is duped, but they won't delete it if you just have one due to the lack of evidence.

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
When in doubt .... don't buy it. Well that is my motto anyway :) .

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

TyphusReturns

TyphusReturns

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
alright then maybe ill lower my offer lol... that ring + orni + inquis = 4.6 perf for chiv mage and then i can take up a weapon skill rather than wrestle...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Who's Next? is it YOU?!

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
You do know they nerfed chiv mages, right? If you go above 80 in magery everything on your template is 2/6.

TyphusReturns

TyphusReturns

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
well thats fine...if i do 80 magery it will still be ok for 1v1 duelz.. and be a fun char due to when i 1v1 all i do is spam low lvl spells... no need for anything higher than 6th circle...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Who's Next? is it YOU?!

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
79.9, if you go 80 it'll go to 2/6. Gotta stay below 80.

TyphusReturns

TyphusReturns

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
dang that really sux
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Who's Next? is it YOU?!

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
it works though. I know my one friend runs a template like this with ninjitsu and a weapon. It's sick how fast he can spam magic arrow, harm, fireball, and lightning. He also carries a few energy bolt scrolls for added pop. It does work, and it looks like fun, but I haven't bothered.

Lady Destiny LS

Lady Destiny LS

Born again Newb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
*I was thinking it was 70 magery to slow casting of chiv.*

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
it is 70.

Vindicator

Vindicator

The Death Dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts
ROFL when mages try and spam little spells on me, I spam Armor Ignore. Quick fix for annoying mages. Hehe :D
Posted Image
Thanks to Atlas for hooking up this SICK signature!

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
79.9 is what i tried on test center and it worked :P

edit: this was 3 months ago, however, it may have changed.

Kratos Aurion

Kratos Aurion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
last time i seen this ring it was only worth 20m. yur crazy!:P its not really that great but if you got the money:grin:

Mercenary

Mercenary

i refuse to flex!!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
What shard do you play on, cause I'm willing to transfer over and buy everythinb for these low prices you keep mentioning.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 250mil, 500$, omg, paying, ring