Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Ricardo Trial Not Progressing

- - - - - progressing ricardo trial

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
About as much lumps as some of these events. Hopefully things will get better in this New Year.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Masamune

Masamune

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
UO Dev Team: Hey everyone we've just made something new available to all players. It's called character transfers!!!
Everyone: YAY!!!!
UO Dev Team (5 minutes later): Character Transfers are broken. Don't ask us when they will be fixed. We don't know.

DiP

DiP

The Anti-Adam (which means I'm cool)

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
How's Richard doing trying to court the Baroness Trial?

I think that's what I remember from this.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
becareful Dip, they may do a shard revert and start the trial all over again.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts

becareful Dip, they may do a shard revert and start the trial all over again.

But if they do, maybe he won't mess up and let the snake slither where it shouldn't. Therefore he wouldn't have to be forced to court Baroness Trial in the first place.

I swear, he should have not stolen that "Scion"... that's what they call virginity, right?

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Adri: women don't discuss men while in the bathroom, we sacrifice small animals and smoke tampons *rolls eyes*

Adam: aye and in order to expedite the production of solidiers, i kill off the old people (Carp was right, Adam IS evil!)

Eowyna Rohanna

Eowyna Rohanna

I may not be the queen of everything, but I'm the duchess of

• Members
  • 1,408 posts
Could this be headed toward another of those "famous" UO weddings?? :shocked:

Posted Image

Thanks to Maddux for the wonderful sig!

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Lately the way these events have been going, the poor baroness would be left at the alter because the event failed to progress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Either that, or she could be randomly popping up at each BR location to be whacked by a toxic ooze or nether vortex continuously.

Imagine the cost on all those wedding dresses... I think we now know that the 17 trillion gold that was deleted, actually went into funding for the ceremony.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
17 trillion in gold is nothing compared to the amounts of gold Eowyna spends on one weekend shopping spree.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
You said those words, not me.

*whispers* You know how she gets when she hears the words shopping & spree together, hope your bank is ready to get emptied.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Eowyna Rohanna

Eowyna Rohanna

I may not be the queen of everything, but I'm the duchess of

• Members
  • 1,408 posts
Shopping!!?? *ears perk up* Where? Which shard am I spending your money on today, Maddux? Let's see--there were divine sandals on Atlantic, and Pink hair dye on Pacific, and, let's see, nice statuary on Great Lakes....and.....

Posted Image

Thanks to Maddux for the wonderful sig!

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
*watches the weight in Maddux's Bank Box start at 10 million stones and quickly start dropping*

Let's see, at 1 stone per 50 gold...

*notices Weight = 2 million stones*

Oh no, Maddux isn't going to like this...

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
As if he would say anything to Eowyna :)

Now ever one else may notice :P

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
It's not that, it's long nights he'll have to put in killing those Feluccan intruders just to make up for the expense...

wait... he won't mind that at all.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Actually Dip and I will start to tax everyone so that we can get by.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
Are we supposed to feed Ricardo the bacon because he's got to be starving by now.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
.....Richardo who?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Vepl

Vepl

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,288 posts
You know.... he is the one that had the short guy running around yelling "da plane. da plane" :P

Vepl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another Quality Job by Atlas607

DiP

DiP

• Members
  • 9,578 posts
That might explain it, nothing else has happend with Ricardo because the plane left him on an island.

Posted Image

Thanks again Maddux!

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Maybe its all a fantasy after all.. :P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: progressing, ricardo, trial