Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Lost items in house (I didn't trash them)

- - - - - house items lost trash

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Sir_Ignatz

Sir_Ignatz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
Hi all,

Has anyone lost items in their house and managed to get them back with EA's help?

A bookcase that I have for one of my chars just disappeared and I'm not getting the warm and fuzzies from EA that they can help me.

The shelf was there (and has been for at least a year), I logged out, logged back in about 2 hours later and it was gone, along with over two dozen treasure maps and a LOT of other stuff I had stored in there. The shelf is replaceable, of course, but some of what was in there isn't.

Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else and was able to work with EA to get it fixed.

I'm so frustrated and disappointed with this, and EA's responses so far, this will probably be the end of my nearly 3 years in UO. :'(
'Me fail English? That's unpossible.' - Ralph Wiggum

Tukaram

Tukaram

Old & grouchy

• Members
  • 1,025 posts
I have never asked them to replace items but from what I hear from others...it is a losing battle. I'm afraid they generally do not replace lost items.

Tuka :cool:

Posted Image

Kinsmen are born. Friendship is a gift of the gods.

buddy lee

buddy lee

Agent Zero

• Members
  • 2,249 posts
they actually told me to file a report with my local police department one time when i had an account get hacked.

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Wycorp--Dwarf Hunter

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
Did you try the moving crate?

Did you try holding Ctrl and Shift to see if you got an object handle for it?

If you didnt physically release to move it or something, all is not lost...

Posted Image

Tara

Tara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
I lost a chair. It has been in same place for along time and today I logged in and it is gone. I had not done any remodeling. Crazy. I also do not think you will get anyone to help you recover your lost items.

Mercedes

Mercedes

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,193 posts
I'm sorry to hear of your loss, they won't do a thing, customer service is terrible. I'm very disappointed with them totally. Only reason I play is because of friends and the game. They couldn't careless about our losses, issues or concerns.

Queen Mum

Queen Mum

A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away!!!

• Members
  • 5,130 posts
I too am sorry when anyone losses anything in our game world, but fact is fact, and I researched the answer for all of us ...

It isn't that they don't care, it isn't that they are "insert any other negative thought here", it is because of the following policy *see link below* .... which we all agreed to when we joined and we agree to everytime we log in to play.

Click here for the answer to ... I have lost items, can they be replaced?

The EA Customer Support Website does actually answer most of our UO game questions, and there are working links for reporting errors on the EA Support site too.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: house, items, lost, trash