Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Highest Burst Damage PvP

No replies to this topic

x Rahl x

x Rahl x

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationOhio

I have recently returned to UO, and have a couple fun PvM builds I'm happy with. Now I am considering a return to PvP in Fel, and I know how I would like to play it, but am not sure about it's effectiveness, or really how to build it.

I envision myself being a stealth character, and having a massive fast burst damage. Or at least the highest I can get. I don't expect to have much survivability, no tankiness. I want to be able to pop from stealth hit extremely hard on a single target, and vanish again, leaving the target either dead, or scared out of their minds.

Obviously, Hiding and Stealth are in on this, I feel nervous giving up healing, but I want the damage so I was thinking Bushido, Chivalry, and Ninjitsu. I'm kind of leaning towards Fencing, but also considering Swordsmanship. And finally Tactics. If I understand the Backstab Ninja ability, I need Tracking, but from what I'm told a skill of 15 is usually enough to track players.

So here's my thought so far:

120 Stealth

100 Hiding

120 Fencing/Swordsmanship

120 Tactics

120 Ninjitsu

85   Bushido

90   Chivalry

15   Tracking

I'm sure this will need tweaking, it's just an early concept, but let me know what you think.

Actually, I've had a number of people tell me BUshido, but now that I really look over the skill, I don't see how it helps this build, it seems too tied to Parry. Maybe drop it? Up Chivalry or add Necromancy or Poison?

Edited by x Rahl x, 29 November 2014 - 11:03 PM.

:D  Have a Nice Day!  :D

Reply to this topic