Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Any tips/suggestions on this warrior build?

2 replies to this topic

Thorodin

Thorodin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Okay here's my warrior build, with explanations of my reasoning where applicable. Appreciate any tips. One thing I will say is for roleplaying purposes I don't want any necromancy. 

STR: Natural 125 (126 with Conj. Trink)
DEX: 92 (97 w/Crimson Cinture)
INT: 51 

Skills:
Anatomy 120 

Bushido 100 Planning to get a PS to take it to 120 

Chivalry 65 (Gives me access to all the spells)
Healing 80 (High enough to res)
Parry 80 (High enough to get the 300 pt. Skills to get special move cost -10. Was thinking to lower it to 60 once Bushido is up to 120?)
Swords 120 

Tactics 120 

So where will the remaining 35 do the most good? Lumberjacking for a slight damage bonus? Is putting it into parry most beneficial or is healing or Chiv going to be more of a boost? Or something else? 

Right now I have a double axe that has 30% Stamina leach, 65% Mana leach, 81% Life leach and 15% hit chance increase, which using whirlwind attack with multiple targets usually keeps my Mana replenished typically keeps me from needing healing or bandages often (I keep a good stack of enhanced ready when I do need them) And I've also got the cloak of life, Crim cint, and Conjurers trinket regenerating hp too. 

Thanks for ANY advice. 

dragkiris

dragkiris

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,003 posts

drop anat to 90. also drop healing to 0. pick up 99 necro.... swap out anat for resisting spells depending on what your fighting

when you get the 20 bushido PS, drop parry down to 60

Thorodin

Thorodin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Already said no necro. 

Reply to this topic