Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Coming back to UO, looking for advice.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Kaladin

Kaladin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Hello all, I've recently come back to UO from a 10-12 year break and I have decided to play on the Atlantic server. 

I have a few questions;

I'm currently working on a blacksmith/miner/tinker, I have no idea if these are lucrative professions now, but if they are; any suggestions on how I can begin making money (what to sell, where to sell)?

This will eventually be my mule character; what kind of armor/jewelry should i aspire to craft in order to gear up an alt??

When I quit Ultima last time, there were NO placements for housing at all; has this changed? If so, how do I go about acquiring my own home?

Last but not least; I haven't seen too many players. I have primarily been mining in Minoc. How do I go about finding people to play with or a guild to join? I'm starting to wonder if I chose a dead server.

Thanks in advance for the info! I feel pretty lost, lol.

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

EOGamer Network PR ManagerEOGamer Network Community ManagerGodde

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts

If you would like a home on Atlantic, I have a home to give away.  Let me know if you're interested.

As far as finding people - Luna and Britain cities are the best place in game.  Also the cemetaries for stuff.

I reside on Origin and Atlantic and can help out some.  As far as making money with a crafter, I can't comment on Atlantic because I"m not positive.  I would think it's possible though.

If you want the house, let me know.

Kaladin

Kaladin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I would love it! Just let me know where you would like to meet and I will be there! thank you !!  :dance:

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts

I'm at work right now.  Would have to be later tonight. 

Kaladin

Kaladin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Waited a while. Figured you may have changed your mind. If you decide to get rid of it please let me know. I left my e-mail in your inbox. Thanks for the info.

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts

I got your message, I was just swamped last night and did't get to hop in game or reply to message.

I make jewelry for a hobby and have a 5 piece commission due on Saturday.  Got four of the five done last night.

Kaladin

Kaladin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Ah, good luck.

Kaladin

Kaladin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Someone in game helped me out, I have a house now! Yay! Just wanted to let you know in case you find someone else in need of one  :zicon_viking: 

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts

Thank you for letting me know.  I'll post around and see if anyone needs one.

guven

guven

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

hi 

i am a new player too for this server 

i also breaked several years of exile (: 

so i want to know something 

how many people does come online at the 8.pm 

thank you 

Kayhynn