Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

JC Returns to Britannia - Sunday October 12 at 6PM EST

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

JCtheBuilder

JCtheBuilder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts
After a 6 year hiatus, I will return to playing and participating in the Ultima Online community again. To mark this occasion there will be a live stream of my first night back on TwitchTV. It will be an interesting experience becoming reacquainted with the game after all these years. Join me and whoever else decides to take part on Sunday, October 12 beginning at 6PM EST.

For a little back story: I have been absent mostly the entire time since a month after the Stygian Abyss expansion release in 2008. There was the very short period during High Seas, but that was mostly to update UOGuide. Other than logging in for less than a minute to make sure my houses have not decayed, I have not played. I have not been reading forums or patch notes. I don't even know what the state of our guild is in (or if I'm even still a member!).

Giveaways

• 100 Million Gold Chase - At the end of the evening I will head out in Felucca on Atlantic Shard to a random location. The person or group that kills me and retrieves a book off my corpse will win. I may or may not hide said book inside dozens of bags.
  • Game Item Codes - One method of winning will be at some random point I will type it out in-game and whoever claims it first wins. Another could be given out if I ask a random UO trivia question and the first to answer in Twitch chat will win.

Itinerary

• 6PM - Watch me login and bumble around. What does my bank look like? What is my last skill configuration? What am I going to do about replacing my now defunct faction items?
  • 7PM - Head out and check out something new. If there are several guild members available (and I am still in the guild) this will likely be participating in the new Vice vs Virtue system.
  • 9-10PM - Depending on how things go, the time can vary on the 100 Million Gold Chase. I will be running around Felucca on Atlantic shard. The person who claims the book with information on my corpse will win.

My Workshop - http://www.jcthebuilder.com (which will now be updated more regularly, check out some posts this upcoming week)

Throughout the night I would enjoy interacting with people in the chat. Ask me questions about UOGuide, what I think about x, etc. You could start a death pool on when I will meet my first demise of the evening. I might also need a little help with anything newer than Stygian Abyss. We will have a lot of fun.

Hope to see you there. Have a Nice day.

• sablestorm likes this

UOGuide -- The best Ultima Online reference, better than the T2A manual!